PDA

View Full Version : Interesting problem

bbwaamp
07-15-2009, 07:04 AM
First the basics - using 1.09 beta 18, windows vista, pokerstars client

After working fine for basically ever and never having any problems, today my HEM just takes a turn for the worse out of the blue.

It appears hands are importing according to the import tab, stats are updating as they should while playing. However, the hands tab, sessions tab, and graphs tab are all not updating. All of them will not refresh and update.

I am confident my stars instant hand history and auto import folders are the same.

Another conflict is when I try to manually import the HH files, it says no files found and it will not read them.

So it appears my HUD is updating and is seemingly using the information from new hands, however the hands are not making it to my HEM?

netsrak
07-15-2009, 07:16 AM
What does the manual import say? 0 files imported or errors or duplicate hands?
If its 0 files try to move the hands to a different folder and reimport them again.

Vista? Under Vista make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73
and holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory.
Right click the holdemmanager.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu.

bbwaamp
07-15-2009, 07:18 AM
It says 0 hands imported.

Tried moving them to a different folder.

I have made sure the UAC settings are correct.

bbwaamp
07-15-2009, 05:05 PM
Anyone know how to fix this?

Patvs
07-15-2009, 05:10 PM
This sounds just like a problem I had.

Try vacuuming your database. If you get an error during the vacuum that one of your indexes is corrupt, this could be your problem. If so, reindex the corrupt index.

netsrak
07-15-2009, 05:15 PM
In the pgadmin maintenance there is also a option to reindex al indexes. You could try this after the vacuuming too.