PDA

View Full Version : auto update did not found any files but hud work with old hands

prodiige
10-29-2011, 06:04 PM
hi, since 2 days i had a problem with holdem manager.. the classical "auto update did not found any files" plus this one: http://i44.tinypic.com/wjdllk.jpg
i can see the hud of player wich i have already some hands but new hands aren't imported.
this problem is born after i used notecaddy for the 2 or after a clean registry..
i have updated to the latest version hm, i cleaned the hard disk with ccleaner, i deleted the folder of the client then i readded them.. but nothing...
i use vista

Patvs
10-29-2011, 11:26 PM
First try manually moving handhistory files that are stuck in your auto import folders to your archive folders.
If that doesn't resolve it, create a new database, and reimport your hands.

prodiige
10-30-2011, 07:50 AM
mmm... try manually it means that from users\appdata\local\ps\handhistory i should copy this in the appdata\roaming\hem data\hands ?
but the two folders are empty...

and for create a new database?

Patvs
10-30-2011, 10:45 PM
The default archive folder is C:/HMArchive.

If the PokerStars/Handhistory is empty.
Create a new database, and run a import from folder on the archive folder.

prodiige
10-31-2011, 04:49 PM
Create a new database, and run a import from folder on the archive folder.how? sorry but im a big retard for this things, thanks for the patience

Patvs
10-31-2011, 05:02 PM
options--> database management--> connect--> create new database--> set it as default--> start
run a import from folder on C:/HMArchive.

prodiige
11-01-2011, 09:31 AM
ty, n1!!!