PDA

View Full Version : Relevante HUD stats

RainbowJJ
07-15-2009, 06:26 AM
Hi
I am quite new to using HEM and all the stats in the HUD. At the moment I want to get familiar with the stats (and not have to many stats) only a few good and helpfull once.:)

So my Focus is on Pre-flop and Flop play (Turn & River stats I will safe for later - one or two month I think)

I have selected following stats:
Pre-Flop stats:
VPIP / PFR / 3BET / CALL OPEN / LIMP

Flop stats:
C-BET / DONK BET / Fold C-BET / Call C-BET / Raise C-BET

This is 10 stats and I think is as much as I can manage at the moment. But do you guys think that these stats are relevant or do you think I should use other stats instead?
I am able to create HUD-Popup but I am not sure which HUD-POPup stats are relevant under (for examble) 3BET or Open Call? :confused:

Hope you can help me :o

Best Regards
Henrik

RainbowJJ
07-17-2009, 05:26 AM
Bump

a-line
07-17-2009, 06:53 AM
Hi
I am quite new to using HEM and all the stats in the HUD. At the moment I want to get familiar with the stats (and not have to many stats) only a few good and helpfull once.:)

So my Focus is on Pre-flop and Flop play (Turn & River stats I will safe for later - one or two month I think)

I have selected following stats:
Pre-Flop stats:
VPIP / PFR / 3BET / CALL OPEN / LIMP

Flop stats:
C-BET / DONK BET / Fold C-BET / Call C-BET / Raise C-BET

This is 10 stats and I think is as much as I can manage at the moment. But do you guys think that these stats are relevant or do you think I should use other stats instead?
I am able to create HUD-Popup but I am not sure which HUD-POPup stats are relevant under (for examble) 3BET or Open Call? :confused:

Hope you can help me :o

Best Regards
Henrik

Hi,try this one,im pretty sure that u can get what u want there:)

http://holdemmanagertraining.com/

bfc
08-06-2009, 03:41 PM
The choice of stats is personal and depends on what game you play and your style of play.

I think "attempt to steal" is extremely useful since it can guide you in whether you should 3bet. Similarly, you might find "fold to steal" to be a useful stat in guiding who you can steal from with impunity and how lightly they play back (e.g. should you resteal). I would suggest these are more useful that CALL OPEN / LIMP since the gap between vpip and pfr will guide you in that respect.

How are you planning to use the DONK BET stat without knowing whether villain is donk betting monsters or as a steal?

I know you said you're saving turn stats for later, but you might consider putting in some stats that identify people who cbet the flop but don't double barrel (as a means of assessing whether it's EV to float the flop in position).

Joga
08-11-2009, 11:03 AM
I'm using

VPIP / PFR / Went to showdown / Hands
3bet / Fold 3bet / Cbet / Fold 3bet

I will include att to steal now that i'll be playing more agressive games and 3beting will be much more commom. What stakes are you playing now?