PDA

View Full Version : Everleaf HUD "frozen" 1.12.05

mikes007
10-29-2011, 05:50 PM
I've recently upgraded to 1.12.05 and now I have a problem which I did not have in a previous version. Unfortunately I cannot recall which was my previous version. I am running Windows XP Professional SP 3

Whenever I use the table manager to detect my Everleaf SNG and MTT tables, the HUD appears correctly on the table. However, the stats don't update as more hands are imported, and I cannot move them around by right clicking; neither can I access the pop-ups. I have tried the HUD on other sites such as Merge and Bodog, and it works correctly on those sites. I have also tried it in Everleaf cash games, and it also works correctly there. The problem seems to only occur at Everleaf SNG and MTT tables.

I have used the option "Force Ontop" in the Table Preferences box, also I have tried both "ScreenScrape" and "PrintWindow" screenscrape methods. None of these options does any good.

Patvs
10-29-2011, 11:30 PM
Turn off force on top.
Run a manual Windows Update and install ALL updates (especially .net framework updates)

Make sure the Everest lobby language is in English.
Try playing a SNG/MTT on Everest using a new empty database to test if the HUD will update.

Patvs
10-29-2011, 11:41 PM
Also read netsrak's post in this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/137231-everleaf-minted-sng-hud-problem.html