PDA

View Full Version : Downloaded demo, can't import Titan .xml hand history

banana
07-14-2009, 11:09 PM
Hi,

I just downloaded the demo, installed it, etc.

I tried importing hand histories from a Titan .xml file... HEM says it imported it, but no player/hand stats appear anywhere in the reports.

I tried playing for a while on Titan, with auto-import from the correct Titan directory all set-up. The HUD didn't come up. No hand histories were imported, as far as I can see. I checked the .xml file and it is updating properly as I play each hand. I tried the HUD reload option, nothing happened. I've restarted my computer and retried, nothing works.

I've done this with firewall on, and off. Firewall on with HEM and HUD .exes both on exception lists.

I'm not using Vista (using XP).

Help.

fozzy71
07-14-2009, 11:37 PM
Please make sure you have the latest version, 1.09 beta 17 from the link in my signature. If not, please answer these questions so we can get a good overview of your system. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

banana
07-15-2009, 12:07 AM
OK, I'm trying it by importing a single file.

It says:

Imported 1 file
Files imported: 1/1
Hands: 0/0 Hand/s: 0.0/s
Duplicate errors: 0
Import errors: 0

Thats with new database and all the other tests from your link.

fozzy71
07-15-2009, 12:19 AM
Please email the HH file(s) to support@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread, so the developers can figure out what is happening. Please also CC me, fozzy@holdemmanger.net, so I can talk to the developer about it.