PDA

View Full Version : everleaf (minted) SNG hud problem

I)1r7y5p0ng3
10-29-2011, 04:11 AM
no hud problem in cash game but when i play hu sng i try "table finder" then i click the right table but hud refresh data then block itself. All hands are imported in the database so the problem still only on hud.

netsrak
10-29-2011, 05:34 AM
Please make sure that you are using the table finder in the correct way:
1. open a table and play some hands.
2. open the table finder window in the table manager
3. click on the table name in the table finder window
4. move the red symbol to the middle of the table window and drop it there (it will move back)
5. close the table finder window with "OK"

I)1r7y5p0ng3
10-29-2011, 06:08 AM
yes, this is the correct path i did netsrak.

In table manager the table is named "1" and when i click table finder it rename itself with the correct name of the table, but only for 2 seconds, then it rename itself "1" and hud freeze.

Patvs
10-30-2011, 12:46 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin"from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily -

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

--

When you open and play two of these HU SNG tables simultaneously. (same buyin level)
How are they displayed in TableManager?
Are they both named "1", or is the other named "2"?
Do the handhistory files of these two games (where HoldemManager gets the information), actually make the distinction, listing a separate table number to each file?

I)1r7y5p0ng3
10-30-2011, 04:57 AM
Hi Patvs

i have already updated to the last HM version, run exe as admin and ther's no problem with firewall or framework.

I have no problem with others poker room, a couple of month ago i also had no problem with everleaf sit and go and even if i play HU cash game now in everleaf i have no problem.

If i play simultaneously 2 everleaf HU sitandgo they both are displayed "1" in tablemanager.
The handhistory files do the distinction listing the 2 separate correct names of the tables but my hud does not.

The hands import is ok and when i finish to play i can review my hands in hm.

netsrak
10-30-2011, 06:41 AM
Please reproduce the problem and send us screen shots - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

Send the data with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com

Bingo_Babe
11-22-2011, 09:38 PM
I +1 this issue for all tournaments and SNGs. I can't figure it out.

Patvs
11-24-2011, 02:39 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

Bingo_Babe
11-24-2011, 01:02 PM
Request sent.