PDA

View Full Version : "Time" for 888 Poker (Pacfic Poker) SNG is wrong

s00tedrags
10-29-2011, 02:52 AM
I play Heads Up SNG's on Pacific Poker and when I review hands in my HEM the game duration, or "Time" all are variants of 29 minutes. That is, they range from 29.1 - 29.9 minutes each. This is obviously wrong when I play Turbos. Furthermore, a friend who has more than 2,000 HU SNG's played also has the same problem so this is not unique to me.

I tried Googling this issue and found no solution so I came here for help.

netsrak
10-29-2011, 05:28 AM
We are already aware of this problem. I hope it will be fixed in the next releases.

ILMCS
03-01-2013, 04:52 PM
We are already aware of this problem. I hope it will be fixed in the next releases.

Sorry to bump this topic. But a million years have passed and the problem still exist. Man, HEM really sucks. When will it be fixed if ever.

fozzy71
03-02-2013, 04:32 PM
I think this HM1 ticket never got transferred from our old ticket system to the new system when we changed in early 2012 and I can not even find it in the old system. If you want to send us some hand history files we can rewrite the ticket but I am not sure if/when it might actually get fixed now.

HM1 only receives critical fixes to existing features going forward and I am not sure if this will be categorized as critical given the current workload and expected life left for HM1. We will continue to support the HM1 parser, table scanner, and will also address any other critical bugs in HM1. This will be ongoing for an extended period of time but we have not yet established a firm date.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).