PDA

View Full Version : Hud not working...AGAIN!

muckedit
07-14-2009, 09:13 PM
Several days ago I was having the same problems as alot of people on this forum regarding my hud and FTP....stopping after 7 hands. Finally it started working for 1 day, but today when HM loads I do not have the option of clicking "start auto import". I tried clicking the stop button, but it never stops. I am using the new beta version of HM, please advise. Thanks

muckedit
07-14-2009, 09:15 PM
Btw, I have been using HM for several months with no issues. It just started after all these FTP updates.

fozzy71
07-14-2009, 11:18 PM
It sounds like you may be suffering from this annoying bug, which should hopefully be resolved in Beta 18.

the problem is actually due to FTP not changing the modified date when they write to the hand. What is happening is FTP are updating this hand history which started a day earlier and HM thinks that the file is old due to the last modified date and so does not treat it like a live hands creating the necessary files for the hud. In the next beta we are going to tweak things a bit to better deal with this.

Temporary fix: Close HM+FTP, then move the HH files from the FullTilt HH folder to a different one and then start HM+FTP again.

muckedit
07-15-2009, 12:28 AM
so change the ftp hand history folder and also create a new hh folder in hm? If so i just did that and it didnt work.

I also tried using table finder earlier when i first posted this, but it would only pull up my last tourney from 2 days ago...even though i have played quite a few tonight. I then deleted that tourney from my hm history, but now table finder will not recognize any tourney tables.

fozzy71
07-15-2009, 01:03 AM
You can create the other folder anywhere, except the same auto-import folder. Maybe make it next to your archive, something like C:\HMArchive2. That should let HM start auto-importing again. Then u can do a Import From Folder and point to the \HMArchive2 folder.

I tried to reproduce this issue yesterday on my PC and was unable to. Hopefully beta 18 will resolve this. It should be released by tomorrow.