PDA

View Full Version : Quick HUD question

bonptitjoueur11
10-28-2011, 04:11 PM
Hey,

My hud displays only 1 table at the time, I am 8 tabling and can only see the hud on 1 table at the time, and I must click on each table to see it. Is there something to click or unclick to change this??

This applies currently to Boss Media and ive tested it on Bodog, same thing happens. Thnx.

Patvs
10-29-2011, 01:20 AM
Are you playing cashgames, or STT/MTTs?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin"from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

bonptitjoueur11
11-17-2011, 02:37 PM
hey, it is cash game.

It must be something I clicked in HEM because it is doing it on PartyPoker also.

Basically the problem : if the table is not active (in action), my hud disapears from the table. HUD only appears on 1 table at the time, the active one, and disapears from the others. I would like to see my stats on all my tables, all the time.

thank you,

netsrak
11-18-2011, 06:54 AM
Disable table preferences -> force on top -> active table only