PDA

View Full Version : HH viewer still switches hands during live play

jerseys
10-28-2011, 10:41 AM
In patch notes it says it was fixed.

udbrky
10-28-2011, 07:39 PM
I played a session earlier leaving the handviewer open on a hand I played early on and it never changed.

jerseys
10-30-2011, 07:17 PM
Ok, it stopped for me now. Dunno, maybe there's some more variables to it. But the drop-down menu of HH viewer doesn;t update as the hands go on. Also the viewer displays the pot won with uncalled bet in it.

edit: also, I just noticed, the viewer cuts off the last actions. Like villain bets river, I raise, he calls and the viewer will only show the raise and won't show the cards. It's like that with all the hands. Or some guy bet vs 3 ooponents and it didn't show their actions. I didn't check in stars replayer what they did, but it seems it shows only the last aggressive action.

udbrky
10-30-2011, 11:18 PM
Someone else is mentioning that it suddenly stopped changing hands as well. Looking into the other issues.

Hilips
10-31-2011, 10:19 AM
Pretty sure that yesterday was changing for me too, but i just tested now and it doesn't change.

Anyway, it doesn't change but doesn't refresh the list of hands. If i open the HH viewer to see one hand and then a second hand happens on that table i have to close the HH viewer and open it again to refresh the list of hands.

This should refresh the list of hands without changing the hand i am correctly seeing. Exactly like HM1 does.

Not sure if i made my self clear...

Sarek
11-01-2011, 06:12 AM
Refreshing reports and sessions is being reworked now.

Hilips
11-01-2011, 11:45 AM
Nice.