PDA

View Full Version : ITM and ROI?

RocketQ
08-21-2008, 03:36 PM
I currently use Poker Office and wanted to see if HEM might be better for me. One of the things I like about PO is that it makes it so easy to keep track of your winnings and return on investment. It has an overview tab that allows you to see how many tourneys you've played at each stake, with buy in, net winnings, roi and itm separated by stake and then totaled in a summary row. I don't see anything like this in HEM. Am I missing it? I tried looking under the Reports tab and selected Winnings Summary. This screen doesn't make any sense to me. Under the Size row, it lists several 6 max games, but I only play full ring. Under the Net Amt Won row it has numbers in the thousands of dollars. I play mostly $5 games. Also, there is no differentiation between stakes. Anyone familiar with PO, please help.

fabio
08-21-2008, 03:55 PM
Tourney Support is one of the big things that are being worked on at the moment

Smert
08-22-2008, 06:40 PM
ATM is there no way to see your equity % from tournament allins? I manage to filter out the hands just fine but can't seem to get any numbers/graphs when I try to analyze if I get my money in good/bad apart from manually reviewing it (which takes an eternity)

morny
08-23-2008, 08:58 AM
Not currently but as Fabio said this is being worked on at the moment

uberiza
08-23-2008, 09:21 PM
is there an estimate as to win the tourny support will be added? just curious if we are looking at next month, 6 months, year?

morny
08-24-2008, 07:09 AM
Id like to give an estimation but it would be a guess, the next biggest thing were working on is adding Ongame DB support which is estimated to be finished in 2 weeks or so and then tourney support is next up, it depends on wheter we come across many big obsticles and how long it takes to complete tourney support.