PDA

View Full Version : Must haves in Opponents/Summaries tab

Hratch
10-28-2011, 09:49 AM
For this tab to be of practical use, I think we need the following:

-Way more filtering options! E.g. I want to be able to filter by say the first x% biggest winners (because I want to compare my stats to theirs), or by winrate (which is way more useful than by VPIP, which is for some reason the only given option now).

-In the main table showing all player stats, we need more stuff! Most importantly, how the hell is winrate missing??! Or expected winrate! also, EV in winnings (basically, why can't we choose from everything that we can have in the reports tab).

-Same thing as above for the bar graph on the bottom right! (we need more stats than the 7 that are put there now!)

-Then, the averages in "stats of interest" in bottom left do NOT seem change no matter what filters I use! I want to compare say my 3bet% to winners' 3bet%. Can't do this now.

-[Optional]: It would be nice if we could get a "correlation" between two columns in the stats table (e.g. I want to see correlation b/w flop cbet% and winrate). I can export that table into excel right now and find this (although winrate is not there yet, see previous points), but it would be sooo much easier if we just could get these in the software.

Thanks!

edit: In the lower-right bar graph, some of the stats seem to be wrong (?) e.g. flop cbet% - the numbers seem off

udbrky
10-28-2011, 08:15 PM
This is being looked into in combination with HM Vision.

Hratch
10-29-2011, 12:55 AM
I play exclusively PLO, so HM Vision is useless for me.

Also, irrespective of that, everything I mentioned [except possibly optional last point on correlations] should be added to HM2 proper. How difficult is it to add winrate, etc to the filters, table, bar graph of the opponents tab? Come on.

roy.goncalves
10-30-2011, 11:13 AM
Most of what you said is doable except for the added stats - well winrate could/should be there but I mean the ability to add any stat. The opponents tab uses the compiled data which is basically data that is processed and recorded on the fly during import. This allows you to pull up the data for the opponents tab relatively quickly. If you actually had to go through everyone's hands each time you wanted to run the opponents tab it would take hours for even a mid sized DB.

In the future we could add more compiled stat (would require a reimport) but there are better ways to do what you are wanting. You could create an alias with players you want to compare yourself against and run reports on that alias - that gives you the ability to use any stat/filter you want but the drawback is you will need to export the results or take a screen grab to compare yours with the alias side by side

rvg

kamachos
01-04-2012, 09:02 AM
Most of what you said is doable except for the added stats - well winrate could/should be there but I mean the ability to add any stat. The opponents tab uses the compiled data which is basically data that is processed and recorded on the fly during import. This allows you to pull up the data for the opponents tab relatively quickly. If you actually had to go through everyone's hands each time you wanted to run the opponents tab it would take hours for even a mid sized DB.

In the future we could add more compiled stat (would require a reimport) but there are better ways to do what you are wanting. You could create an alias with players you want to compare yourself against and run reports on that alias - that gives you the ability to use any stat/filter you want but the drawback is you will need to export the results or take a screen grab to compare yours with the alias side by side

rvg

Hi Roy,

Great input from you, however the current alias capabilities of HM2 are worse than HM1.

1 Currently an alias cannot be segregated by player on each report as could be done by the player tick in HEM1, which is a convenient way to add yourself to the alias and compare yourself to each opponent or compare the opponents themselves.

2 You cannot add players to current alias from opponents-summaries as could be done in HEM1

3 You cannot make multiple selections when adding players to an alias which makes 20+ player alias creation a very unpleasant task.

Please strongly consider these requests as 1 are 2 are downgrades from HEM1, while 3 is a needed workaround for the people that want more stats in the Opponents compiled stats section

4 "-Then, the averages in "stats of interest" in bottom left do NOT seem change no matter what filters I use! I want to compare say my 3bet% to winners' 3bet%. Can't do this now." This used to be possible in HEM1 players tab as well.

roy.goncalves
01-04-2012, 12:50 PM
Hi, we can definitely to those things in HM2. I'll get tickets written up for the developers who are working on these pieces

Thanks,
Roy

kamachos
01-04-2012, 07:24 PM
Hi, we can definitely to those things in HM2. I'll get tickets written up for the developers who are working on these pieces

Thanks,
Roy

Thank you sir!