PDA

View Full Version : HUD didn't work at sng tournaments at boss media

Junger
10-28-2011, 05:42 AM
Hy
My HUD didn't work at sng tournaments at boss media
at cash tables and mtt work fine
to see the statistics at sng I must lunch active player details window from the HUD Options
when I try to put the hud on the sng tables(from table manager) it appears and disappear instantly.
what should I do to fix this problem?
thx

Patvs
10-29-2011, 01:33 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin"from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily

Try using the TableFinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

Junger
10-29-2011, 04:03 AM
I use Kaspersky, but until the latest update for HM, the HUD work fine at any tables,
now the problem it is only at sng tournaments
like I said at cash tables and mtt I don't have any problem
the same problem it is for HM2 - at sng didn't work

I use windows xp
When I open the Table Manager I find the tournament but when I drag it to the applicable table the HUD it appears and disappear instantly from the table.
If it was the problem form Anti-Virus I think the HUD didn't work at any tables (cash or mtt)

The only way to see the statistics of the opponents it is to open the "lunch active player details window" from the HUD Options, this means the data are imported correctly from the tables.

netsrak
10-29-2011, 05:31 AM
Please reproduce the problem and mail us a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

Please mail it with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com

Junger
11-21-2011, 03:05 AM
Someone from your staff make with me a Teamviewer session and he said it is a bug,
When u will fix the problem?
Best regards

Patvs
11-22-2011, 01:54 AM
It's written up as a bug report and should be fixed as soon as possible.

Junger
11-22-2011, 02:14 AM
Thx,
Please announce on the forum after the bug it will be fixed
Best regards

grulo
11-25-2011, 05:17 AM
Did you guys already fix this issue?
I've got exactly the same problem...:(