PDA

View Full Version : VBulletin version ?

a.k.a.Also
10-27-2011, 02:31 PM
Has the forum version been updated today by any chance?

The opening page has always been slow to format using Opera, but today its all gone haywire.

I don't have the same problem viewing v 4.1.3 (The version sreti is using at Assaultware)

Patvs
10-28-2011, 01:32 AM
I'm not aware of any update.
Is the formatting screwed up in Opera again? Or it's just slow?
Post a screenshot if the formatting is screwed up.

a.k.a.Also
10-28-2011, 01:54 AM
It was totally messed up last night, even tried masking and announcing as IE & FF but it didn't help.
Seems back to normal today, very odd. There's still a whole long list of errors reported if you open a Java console.
Anyways, move along, nothing to see here, much more important stuff to be doing ;)

Patvs
10-28-2011, 02:07 AM
Firefox 8 / Chrome 16 still hasn't won you over?

a.k.a.Also
10-28-2011, 01:10 PM
Meh, I guess I should look to change over again. I tend to stick to what I know, and Opera hasn't been too bad since I dropped FF around v5 IIRC, when it got really slow and Mozilla seemed to take their eye off the ball.
Looks like Chrome is ahead of the game but I just get nervous about having everything under the eye of the Chocolate Factory. I need to go back in and disable the targeted ads in Gmail - tilts me to hell when I get spam fritter recipe flashing up when I'm clearing out the junk folder, and even if it is automatic, I don't like key words being picked out of my emails.

It's odd how you go off products, felt really iffy about firing up IE9 last night to view the forum :eek: