PDA

View Full Version : change position hud stats in one table?

MsMoura
08-21-2008, 01:56 PM
In previous versions when I changed the position a stats of a table not changed the other from another table. but now when I change a position of stats. He moves in all tables automatically. how do I get change the position of stats only in a table? and not at all.

fabio
08-21-2008, 03:34 PM
We are looking into it. Meanwhile, please try deleting posprefs2.txt (make a backup first!) and realign the stats.

MsMoura
08-22-2008, 01:22 PM
We are looking into it. Meanwhile, please try deleting posprefs2.txt (make a backup first!) and realign the stats.

i try this but not working.

I move the stats of the player who sat in seat 6 in Table 1. And automatically moves the stats of the player sat in this same place in the table 2. I would disable it.

fabio
08-22-2008, 03:14 PM
Why do you want a different position for the stats for the same seat? Are you playing on PartyPoker?

LillaRya
08-26-2008, 03:51 PM
Why do you want a different position for the stats for the same seat? Are you playing on PartyPoker?

When playing at 4 tables I want to sit at the 4 corners on the screen so I can se my holecards all the time. So I need to change the stats for all players and have them next to their seats.

Is this not possible? Or does it just change the other 3 tables automatically without any chance to lock them when I move the Hudstats for one table?

morny
08-26-2008, 06:15 PM
I think i answered this in another thread you made about the same problem. If you want to sit in the same seat use full tilts preferred seating and set up preferred seating in HM

al4as
10-11-2008, 05:42 PM
I have the same problem but with Ongame

Ongame use a 10 seat setup for 5max tables so players are never in the same spot. Its very annoying since you have to put the stats at differents spots on every table or they will be over opponent's name, stack or cards.

BubbleBoy
10-12-2008, 12:21 AM

Ongame use a 10 seat setup for 5max tables so players are never in the same spot. Its very annoying since you have to put the stats at differents spots on every table or they will be over opponent's name, stack or cards.

I do play at ongame as well and the same layout work at ongame for no matter how many people there are per table.

fabio
10-12-2008, 06:47 AM

To create a working ongame layout for the 5max tables, you need to sit at a full 10max table and setup the hud positions for every seat