PDA

View Full Version : Titan problems

mcine
07-14-2009, 04:37 AM
Hey,

Currently the support for titan poker has gotten worse.
last 14 dirty dozen tourneys I played, only 7 of those has the finish position in database, and half shows 0. Later versions worked alot better.

I have holdem manager 1.09 beta 14a and table manager 1.09.14

netsrak
07-14-2009, 06:36 AM
We have reached Beta 17. Please try it: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

mcine
07-22-2009, 04:48 PM
Hey,

I played at titan again and it still works badly.
I updated today to the beta 19a.

6 out of 11 sng:s were note completed.
I played dirty dozen tourneys two to three at a time.

The non completed ones were all not money spots, but there were those also in working ones.

fozzy71
07-22-2009, 04:59 PM
Please zip and email the hand histories to support@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread.

Rvg72
07-23-2009, 02:22 PM
Hey,

Currently the support for titan poker has gotten worse.
last 14 dirty dozen tourneys I played, only 7 of those has the finish position in database, and half shows 0. Later versions worked alot better.

I have holdem manager 1.09 beta 14a and table manager 1.09.14

Hi, once the tourneys are over try reimporting them and then delete and unfinished tourney results. The problem is ipoker does not record the tourney number until the tourney is finished and instead puts a table number there so you are left with invalid entries in the results. The completed ones are the real ones that should be kept.

Roy

GrumpyDadPoker
09-21-2009, 02:15 PM
Hi, once the tourneys are over try reimporting them and then delete and unfinished tourney results. The problem is ipoker does not record the tourney number until the tourney is finished and instead puts a table number there so you are left with invalid entries in the results. The completed ones are the real ones that should be kept.

Roy

But with that I'm only able to keep my final tables, and unable to review my games at the begining of the tourneys. How can I replay the whole tourney?

I'm desperate to do so, advise welcomed.