PDA

View Full Version : HUD SnG Problems

scoopingatm
07-13-2009, 09:51 PM
I purchased the product a few days ago, and it is very nice overall. Cash game hands and tournament hands are both imported properly into the main client, but while the HUD works flawlessly for cash games, it does not work well for tournaments (especially SnGs). I usually play in sets of ~10 tables at a time and the HUD client is very sporadic. At some point in time (typically after I direct it to recognize 2-3 tables) my computer freezes for a few moments and the HUD immediately ends as a process. I have had it recognize one MTT for an extended period of time, but it will not recognize multiple SnGs (I have not tried multiple MTTs, but I suspect the result will be the same). I am running Vista, if that helps, and it is certainly possible the problem is on my end.

I appreciate your help in advance!

fozzy71
07-14-2009, 12:18 AM
What version? Please update to 1.09 Beta 17 from the link in my signature and let me know if it helps or changes nothing.

Scar
07-14-2009, 07:51 AM
I have installed the last patch of HM and the HUD doesn't work at pokestars. I play S&G's.

Thank you.

netsrak
07-14-2009, 08:10 AM
Under Vista make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73
and holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator

For SnGs and MTTs you need to use an english Pokerstars Client (english handhistories are not enough).