PDA

View Full Version : Cant import hands I play myself but import others. Please Help Me

DreamBugFreeHM
08-21-2008, 12:41 PM
I recently downloaded the trial version of Holdem Manager and have been blown away by sheer number of uses for this extremely useful program. However like many users I have come across a number of problems. I’ve managed to solve the majority of problems due to sheer perseverance. However one problem still remains unsolved and it’s a weird one at that.

Whenever I attempt to log a table and import hand histories everything works fine. I can get the HUD up and displaying live stats, hand histories are imported successfully and generally everything works fine. This is until I actually begin to play at the table. When I play a hand the HUD stops updating and imports will not work. As a result I am unable to import any hands into HEM which I have played in myself. If I remain sitting out at the table the program works fine it is only when I play a hand myself that I experience problems :confused::confused:. This is disappointing as I was seriously considering purchasing the program but if I am unable to import hands that I play myself it doesn’t seem worth it.

I am using the Pacific hand grabber recommended along with Pacific Poker. I am using windows XP. I will upload my config file for analysis. I am using the latest Pacific client as well as the latest HEM.

My config file can be downloaded from here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/139035077/HoldemManager.config

Thanks for your help and if you need any more information just ask.

Thank you :):)

morny
08-21-2008, 12:51 PM
You have 2 import folders setup within the same folder which can cause conflicts. Please delete the auto import that says "C:\Program Files\Handgrabber\History and keep the other one that says C:\Program Files\Handgrabber\

More detailed instructions here if you need more help http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=151

Let me know if this solves the problem. Also theres a manage attachments that lets you attach files directly to the post if you need to post pics or attachments.

edit//also see your email regarding username, it was very long and messing with the layout so i changed it to something shorter.

DreamBugFreeHM
08-21-2008, 01:00 PM
Ok I did as you suggested and now I cant import anything. Hand grabber is working currectley as I can see the hands Iv played and have watched but HEM will not import them at all now.

I created a new database and tried to import Hand Grabbers hand histories but I cant import anything at all now :mad::mad::mad: :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Please help

DreamBugFreeHM
08-21-2008, 02:04 PM
Update

I restarted my PC and created a new database and was able to import about 80% of the hands I had previousley the rest seem to have disapeared.

morny
08-22-2008, 01:43 PM
Can you email me to arrange a www.teamviewer.com session so i can have a look morny@holdemmanager.net

DreamBugFreeHM
08-25-2008, 10:39 AM
My pacific account has been suspended and all money in the account forfited for using your software. i am appaled that i was never made aware that using your software was illegal and would cause accounts to be diasabled.

Please commment on this

Rvg72
08-25-2008, 12:43 PM
My pacific account has been suspended and all money in the account forfited for using your software. i am appaled that i was never made aware that using your software was illegal and would cause accounts to be diasabled.

Please commment on this

Hi, this is not the case. Holdem Manager is not illegal on any sites. Could you please send any correspondence that Pacific sent you to me at sales@holdemmanager.net and I can look into this further. Either this was a misunderstanding or you are running other software that they do not approve of.

Thanks,

Roy

DreamBugFreeHM
08-25-2008, 01:14 PM
Pacific Email:

Dear Karim,

This is YurihannaV from the Operations Department at Cassava (Gibraltar)
Ltd. Cassava Enterprises manages operational services for Pacific Poker.

I am contacting you with regards to your Pacific Poker account under the
username ?KarimHmaissi?.

Karim, in light of your recent admission of utilizing ?hand tracking
software?, please note that your account has been permanently disabled.

As per our Terms and Conditions (please see as quoted below), such an
action is strongly prohibited and will not be accepted on our site.

?(iv) Artificial Intelligence - Robots: You are not allowed to use any
software program which, in our opinion, is endowed with artificial
intelligence ("AI Software") in connection with your use of the Service.
We constantly review the use of the Service in order to detect the use
of AI Software and in the event that we deem it has been used we reserve
the right to take any action we see fit, including immediately blocking
access to the Service to the offending user, terminating such user's
account and seizing all monies held in such account.?

Karim, we also ask that you refrain from opening any further accounts
affiliated or powered by 888.com as the same action will be applied and
any funds which have been deposited may be forfeited.

Regards,

Yurihanna V.

Operations Department
Cassava (Gibraltar) Ltd.
operations@cassava.net

Rvg72
08-25-2008, 06:30 PM
Hi, I will e-mail this person. HM does not have any AI intelligence and does not provide any assistance in making decisions for you. Are you sure you did not have anything else running that would have caused this?

Roy

Rvg72
08-26-2008, 11:41 AM
Hi, your account will be restored. This is the email I received from Pacific

Dear Roy,

I am Dylan P from the Operations Department at Cassava Enterprises
(Gibraltar) Ltd. which is part of the 888.com group of companies.
I am contacting you in regards to your email regarding the Holdem Manager software.

Roy, thank you for your email, you are 100% right, we do allow your Holdem Manager software to be used in our site as it only records statistics from other players. Unfortunately there has been some miscommunication between our departments and has resulted in that account to be blocked.

I will be contacting the person affected and rectify this matter directly with him.

I hope you have a great day.

Kind Regards

Dylan P