PDA

View Full Version : new to HEM... how come ?

flounder-911
07-13-2009, 06:39 PM
so... i am very new to HEM or any hud / poker software, and i love it so far...

But i have a question...

How come, when i know i have hands on someone, have played against someone before, my hud always resets everyone to 0 hands and i have to start again? is there no way to data base the hands so i can start with the pre-existing 400+ hands of experience against player X or do i always have to start at 0 hands...?

For some basic info, i am on FTP currently running the latest versions of HEM and postgres (Version 1.09 beta 15

if theres a way to get pre-existing hands that would be great :) thanks everyone :)

OH!......

Also, is there a way to get stats on people while im not physically sitting at the table?? it would be great to be able to start to compile info on people while im waiting to join table

once again, thanks everyone

fozzy71
07-13-2009, 07:15 PM
Please update to 1.09 beta 17.

The historical data should be shown in the HUD for opponents, and start fresh for hero every table. To see an opponents table stats, you double click the note icon. If you want to verify their lifetime stats/hands, go to HUD Options > Launch Active Players Detail Window

Many sites do not allow dataming. Some of those sites allow us to pre-fetch a few hands for hud stats. HUD Options > Site Options.

If you are still not getting proper stats, or having any hud issues, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

flounder-911
07-13-2009, 11:27 PM
so.. when i go to site options, and set pre-fetch to 5, it gives me an option of a folder of which to Save folder for pre-fetch hands...

should i leave this as the default it gives, or should i change this to the folder where my hand histories are going?, sorry if these are dumb questions :(

fozzy71
07-14-2009, 12:15 AM
Leave it, and make note of that folder. You want to also add that folder it specifies, to your Options > Configure Auto Import Folder list.