PDA

View Full Version : Crypto hands pre mid 2005 not importing

SuitedPower
08-21-2008, 11:22 AM
Hi,

I am currently trying to evaluate HEM to see if I am going to purchase it. The software gives a very good initial impression and I like the way it is set up. However my old PT2 database had about 400k hands I had played and getting all the ones from sites HEM supports into HEM is proving a total nightmare. I have all my old raw HHs saved. First of all IPOKER proved very hard to get all the hands into HEM. On my first few attempts only about 20% of my hands got imported...After trying many times I think I have the majority over but alas I am not sure if I have them all. However my major problem today has been with crypto hands. All the ones post august 2005 seem to have pretty much imported (although HEM does not recoginse the difference between £ and $ tables, it puts them all up as $ tables, this is only a minor inconvienience really in my eyes). However I have a slew of hands from 2004 through to late 2005 and NONE of these import no matter what I try. I hvae tried the original raw HHs and the PT export ones from multiple different folders and they just dont import, how to fix this??

Thanks for your help,

SP?

morny
08-21-2008, 11:43 AM
First make sure you have this version as PT made some changes to the way they export hands which caused some problems but they have been fixed since.

http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.02.exe

When you say ipoker hands of 2004 were they the ipoker or tribeca network?
Maybe you can email me some of these hands and ill have a look to morny@holdemmanager.net

One thing to note if youve already tried an unsuccessful import with these hands and are retrying please move the hands to a new folder otherwise HM will ignore them as it knows it already tried to import them unsuccessfully so moving to a new folder tricks it into importing them again.

SuitedPower
08-21-2008, 11:51 AM
hi Morny,

Many thanks for the quick reply. Please note I was merely moaning about HEMs problems with large volume ipoker imports. It is CRYPTO hands of pre august/september 2005 I am having a problem with importing. I have a lot of hands on the crypto network. I think the majority of the ones post september 2005 have imported but NONE of the ones before this date have. I have tried whta you suggest about the folders already.

morny
08-22-2008, 01:44 PM
Ok if you can email me some hands and ill have a look