PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working on a few tables FTP

beng2813
07-13-2009, 01:44 PM
My HUD was working fine last night. Today I fire 7 tables and it works on all stars tables and all but two FTP tables. Any Ideas?

fozzy71
07-13-2009, 01:54 PM
Please make sure you have 1.09 beta 16 from the link in my sig. If you are using it already, and having hud problems, please answer these questions. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

beng2813
07-13-2009, 07:38 PM
ya i already have the update.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

If you don't have the latest version, go to the releases forum and download the newest version and relaunch the HUD to see if the problem still exists
I have the latest
2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
stars and tilt, only happens on tilt

b. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
yes

3) Often times, it is one setting or one box that has not been selected that causes the problem. Please see our detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with select poker sites to make sure that your HUD is set up properly for your selected poker site.
it worked fine until randomly today. I haven't changed ne settings

4) Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.
I checked and they are. I don't see how this could be the problem
In Holdem Manager, navigate to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders and verify that the location of the folder Holdem Manager checks for is the hand histories folder of your poker client.

While playing, go to that folder on your PC and see if new hand histories that correspond to the tables your playing at are showing up. This is not relevant where the site uses a database like on Ongame or Prima.

If you can see the hand histories, right-click on the hand history, choose Properties and you should see the location of the hand history. Please highlight that location and copy and paste that location into the answer. This can be done by highlighting the text by holding down the left mouse button while highlighting the text and then right-clicking while the text is highlighted and choosing copy and then paste it into the forum.

4) If the hand histories are not showing up in the folder, then go back to the FAQ, as they should show you how to check the settings in the lobby to configure the poker site to save the Hand History and make sure its sending the Hand Histories to the correct location. Contact your poker site if your unsure to find out where you can set the location of the hand histories to save to.

5) So by now you should have confirmed in answering each question that you have setup the folders correctly and the hands are appearing in the correct folder.

Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? Test this by playing a couple of hands and then going to the Reports tab in Holdem Manager. Navigate to Filter > Clear and for the date filter choose today. Do the hands that you just played import successfully?
yes

5a) If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database.

6) Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?
dont have it

7) If you open the hand history files, are they written in English? Note that they should be.

8) Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is.

9) Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

fozzy71
07-13-2009, 10:25 PM
ya i already have the update.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

If you don't have the latest version, go to the releases forum and download the newest version and relaunch the HUD to see if the problem still exists
I have the latest.........

Please try 1.09 Beta 17 which was released today.

6) Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?
dont have it

Yes, you do. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

See if either of those things help you. If not, we may want to schedule a remote support session for a first hand look

beng2813
07-13-2009, 11:13 PM
Ok thx. I apologize for missing that. I tried to DL from you sig and my comp said i already had file so I assumed it was the same.

beng2813
07-13-2009, 11:34 PM
Please try 1.09 Beta 17 which was released today.

Yes, you do. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

See if either of those things help you. If not, we may want to schedule a remote support session for a first hand look

I installed the update from your sig.

fired up 4 tables on FTP. Hit "Start auto import" in omaha manager and the table manager started. All of the tables are listed in the table manager window, but three say 0/6, etc. w no info. The table in the bottom right is working fine. The HUD shows up and it is importing hands.

When i go to table manager a pop up says " I can not find any unattached hands. please wait util the manager has imported some." I click OK, Table finder window pops up. There are no tables listed and no red square.

HELP

beng2813
07-14-2009, 12:05 AM
Created new Database.

Fired up auto import w same 4 tables running. auto import imported like 1500 hands, but the same on table just works and no the others.

Opened table manager again. A bunch of tables were listed, but none of them were the ones I am playing.

All of the hands I am currently playing are in the FTP folder. HEM is configured to the right folders for the HH, but not importing most of them.

In the HUD data folder there are many FTP tables. The table that is working is in there, but the others are not.

fozzy71
07-14-2009, 12:15 AM
I am forwarding this to my remote support manager and the HUD developer.

In the meantime, could you try to take a screen shot next time you reproduce the problem. A picture of the Tables (just a count would be fine, it its no hud at all), Table Manager and the contents of your \Holdem Manager\Importing\HUD Data folder.

Mike chops
07-14-2009, 12:27 AM
Created new Database.

Fired up auto import w same 4 tables running. auto import imported like 1500 hands, but the same on table just works and no the others.

Opened table manager again. A bunch of tables were listed, but none of them were the ones I am playing.

All of the hands I am currently playing are in the FTP folder. HEM is configured to the right folders for the HH, but not importing most of them.

In the HUD data folder there are many FTP tables. The table that is working is in there, but the others are not.

This makes me think it is a manager import problem. I'll fwd it to Roy.

beng2813
07-14-2009, 12:34 AM
Here's the pic.

dooces_wild
07-14-2009, 01:35 AM
I second beng, having exactly the same problem today. At first i thought it was only not working at the deep omaha tables then i realised it didnt' work at a few of my 100bb tables either. Only worked on 2/6 tables.

Irishman07
07-14-2009, 01:04 PM
yeah same problem for me... it only works for about half the tables i have open

fozzy71
07-14-2009, 01:38 PM
Temp fix: Close HM+FTP, then move the HH files from the FullTilt HH folder to a different one and then start HM+FTP again. A fix is being worked on as we speak.

beng2813
07-14-2009, 07:22 PM
Thx for the fix. Made my life so much easier.

beng2813
07-14-2009, 07:47 PM
^

Not sarcasm BTW

fozzy71
07-14-2009, 11:00 PM
Excellent, glad it helped. I tried it with a customer earlier, with a customer having importing issues, but it didn't help him. :(

netsrak
07-15-2009, 03:53 AM
Beta 18 is available: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

aaltvater
07-15-2009, 04:34 AM
problem still exist for me... some tables work some dont. beta 18 nothing changed accept to update hm

aaltvater
07-15-2009, 05:23 AM
lost 400$ today because hud didnt recognized that someone was new on the table and used old stats

cryogenic
07-15-2009, 05:55 AM
I'm also having the same problem with the HUD not importing my FTP hands.

I'm running 1.09 beta 18 and tried the quick fix of moving the hands to another folder, however the HUD is still only getting 10 hands in before freezing. I notice that the 'Players' column in Table Manager shows the tables as having 0/6 players once the HUD has stopped updating hands - not sure if this helps or not, but thought I'd mention it anyway.

Looking forward to hearing an update.

netsrak
07-15-2009, 06:44 AM
Hi aaltvater ;)

Sorry Guys, but Beta 18 is buggy: Beta 18 brings back the FTP freeze problem. Please use Beta 17 until it is fixed: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.09.17.exe

I just tried Beta 17 and its working for me

aaltvater
07-15-2009, 07:17 AM
hi netsrak ;-)

virge
07-15-2009, 09:30 AM
hi netsrak ;-)

17 (or 18) isn't working for me in FTP MTTs after about 15 hands....

beng2813
07-15-2009, 05:03 PM
I also have a weird glitch that has been happening for awhile.

When I am playing, not all the time, but randomly if I just click on a table, or multiple tables, the stats will disappear. Sometimes they come back when I click the table again. Sometimes it takes a few seconds then they come back on their own.

Today it was every time I clicked on a table this would happen.

EN09
07-15-2009, 05:11 PM
fwiw... same experiences with the HUD this morning after DL'ing the latest upgrade yesterday (didn't play any after DL'ing either btw). 10 hands and then freezes... i "downgraded" to beta 17 per thread and will go back and retry.

netsrak
07-15-2009, 05:14 PM
Beta 18 had the freeze issue again. Beta 18a fixed it

beng2813
07-15-2009, 05:18 PM
Beta 18 had the freeze issue again. Beta 18a fixed it

But you haven't solved the original issue of this thread, correct?

netsrak
07-15-2009, 06:19 PM
What was the original problem? Your HUD was displayed only on some tables? This should be solved in general. So if you still have this problem its something with your system.

I think it could be something with your handhistories. Please clear the handhistory folders of your pokerclients and make sure that imported handhistories are archived in a different path (c:\hmarchive is default). Also you should make sure that your pokerclients are in english otherwise you will have problems mit SnGs and MTTs.

beng2813
07-15-2009, 06:26 PM
so the latest update should fix the problem of HUD only working on a few tables?

I thought I saw some posts from people that it didnt fix it.

beng2813
07-15-2009, 06:28 PM
Nevermind. thx.

beng2813
07-16-2009, 02:03 PM
I am still having the original problem after installing the latest update.

I also have been getting this message when I close Table manager. "posprefs.txt error 2. Try to rewrite."

I click "Yes"

Then I get. "delete pospref.txt failed with failed with error 32: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process."

I click "Ok"

Then I get "The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000409) occurred in the application at location 0x004aefb5."

Also sometimes when I start importing I get an error message: "Couldn't load config/pospref.txt. If you continue new panel positions will be written. Do you want to continue?"
and the program can't remember my stat positions on the tables so I have to readjust them.

netsrak
07-16-2009, 02:49 PM
Your system seems to be somehow buggy. I think its best if we have a look at it:

Please schedule a remote support session with our support manager. Email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so he can setup a Teamviewer session.

fozzy71
07-16-2009, 02:50 PM
1.09 Beta 18a??

I would suggest you export any custom HUD configs from your HUD Options > Player Preferences, and close HM and Table Manager. Then delete these 3 files in C:\Holdem Manager\Config: prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt. Now start HM and it will reset all your HUD config files to default. If it continues to work properly, after another reboot/restart, you can import your previous custom HUD configs and set your HUD positions, hopefully for the last time.

learningSS
07-16-2009, 05:19 PM
I have exactly the same problem as beng2813 (I play on fulltilt and HUD only works in a few tables... sometimes... ¬¬'). At the beginning I thought it was a problem of my system so I reinstalled Windows and everything, but nothing changed.

I'm still with 1.08.04, right now.

Is 1.09 Beta 18a supposed to fix this problem? Should I upgrade?

fozzy71
07-16-2009, 05:34 PM
Beta 18a should hopefully fix the problem. Download it from my Sig.

learningSS
07-17-2009, 09:45 PM
Beta 18a should hopefully fix the problem. Download it from my Sig.
I've downloaded beta 18a and yes, it fix the problem, so thank you!! :)