PDA

View Full Version : ltpoker.exe

babolas
07-13-2009, 11:56 AM
Hello

Last two weeks my firewall reports an application called 'ltpoker.exe' wants to access my network when I start HEM. I have been using the last two beta-versions of HEM. I can't find the executable anywhere on my HD. Has anyone else come across this file? Is it part of HEM?

Thanks

netsrak
07-13-2009, 12:30 PM
Never heard of it, maybe Roy has an idea. I will ask him.

Rvg72
07-13-2009, 02:11 PM
Hello

Last two weeks my firewall reports an application called 'ltpoker.exe' wants to access my network when I start HEM. I have been using the last two beta-versions of HEM. I can't find the executable anywhere on my HD. Has anyone else come across this file? Is it part of HEM?

Thanks

Hi, I have never heard of this either. Maybe try uninstalling and then install the full setup for 1.08 and try launching again and see if it still happens

Roy

babolas
07-13-2009, 05:00 PM
It stopped happening a few days ago. Maybe it was one of the FT updates that somehow showed up as 'ltpoker.exe' instead of 'fulltiltpoker.exe'.

babolas
07-24-2009, 01:08 AM
weird...now that pokerstars are updating their software I get a program called 'rStarsUpdate.exe' trying to access 127.0.0.1:5432 when I start HEM. I'm guessing it is HEM connecting to the postgres server. But why the funky executable name? Also, would be nice to make sure it's HEM...

Thanks

netsrak
07-24-2009, 05:29 AM
It's not Holdemmanager
It's the Pokerstars Update process and the correct name is PokerStarsUpdate.exe. So you loose the first characters of the process name - this leads to the question what can be .....itpoker.xe again