PDA

View Full Version : pp ninja probs

ben.nie
10-26-2011, 10:10 AM
hi,

i use a non areo theme on a 32bit vista sytem. runs with the admin thing. my tourneyīs donīt close auto in the end and my bet box shoves it everytime ai itselfs. (but luckly donīt hit the button).
rest works fine 2 me. itīs not a registerd or bought version yet.

greez

Fool
10-26-2011, 12:08 PM
Are you overlapping tables? Try tiling or stacking tables or switch to an Aero based Windows desktop theme. If this doesn't seem to help please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

ben.nie
10-26-2011, 12:18 PM
do i have to use a aero theme? its laggy imo if you play many tabels. i play them stacked.

greez

Fool
10-26-2011, 12:28 PM
We recommend the Aero theme as it allows TableNinja to track and control tables in the background. Disabling it will also create extra lag. If you tile or stack tables with 0 overlap though it should work as expected.