PDA

View Full Version : Not all Everest hands imported???

pilz
07-13-2009, 05:51 AM
LS,

Yesterday I noticed that some hands were missing in the reports tab. After about 200 hands I only found 80 hands or so in the sessions + graph tab. Obviously filters were cleared and everything was checked. I was using the latest update (it was 1.09.15 I guess), and before (last week) I didn't miss any hands.

I looked in my C:/progfiles/Everest/history map, and I found a lot of txt files which were not imported. I found that the archive map I selected in HM didn't exist anymore, and after I created that map once again all existing HH's in this history folder were moved to this new archive folder by auto import, which is sorted like this: D:/Holdem Manager/HH Archive/2009/07/13 (I think that's the date I played my last hands?). And in that folder I found 7 txt files which I tried to import manually (either by folder and file) but they weren't imported at all - HM should at least import them and mark them as duplicates? But nothing's imported at from that folder.

Can you tell my what's happening and if HM skipped some files? Maybe EVP changed hand history format or so???

netsrak
07-13-2009, 06:34 AM
Please crosscheck the configuration for Everest http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=166

and make sure your handhistory files are in english

For reimporting hands copy the files to a different folder and try the import again to see whether there are duplicates or new hands.

pilz
07-13-2009, 09:10 AM
Configurations checked, software + HH always in English.

I copied all text files from July (e.g. "2218.txt") to a new folder; all files were imported and detected as duplicated files!

However I still miss several hands: when I look in the in-game game history of EVP, I see a number of hands I played which I can not find in the reports tab (by stakes, all hands selected) and thus are not included in the graph/reports. Obviously some of them were big hands so I don't want to lose them.

netsrak
07-13-2009, 11:17 AM
And are this hands in the handhistories?

You can try to create a new database and import the hands into this database to see if it makes a difference

pilz
07-14-2009, 08:30 AM
I created a new db and imported all hands once again and it seemed to work, at least I have few/all of the missing hands back in my db. Thanks for your assistance! :)

But I still find it strange why HM can "skip" or miss hands. FWIW: in my new db I imported all exported HH like the function in HM does. Furthermore I imported July histories again (only few percent were no duplicates, while I imported them in my previous db as well). So why did my previous db miss these July hands, and my db didn't?
Is it maybe because I sometimes play 10+ tables?

netsrak
07-14-2009, 09:22 AM
Possibly a filter in your report or a corrupt database