PDA

View Full Version : UB stats wrong place

bennyficial
07-12-2009, 11:24 PM
Hi,
On UB HUD full tables my player stats show up next to the wrong players. Any fix for this? FWIW im running 1.09 beta 15

fozzy71
07-13-2009, 12:12 AM
I am not personally familiar with UB. See if this helps. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/?f=150

The most important general steps are:

Set your preferred seat in poker site

Match preferred seating in HM

Open 1 table and play

Do not move any panels until after HM has imported at least one played hand, so your hero stats are showing. Once everything is set, go to the Table Manager > File Save Positions

Now they should be the same for the next table you open.

bennyficial
07-13-2009, 05:03 PM
I went through the instructions but its quite convuluted. Furthermore I downloaded the HUD video tutorial but it comes out as audio only. Is it streamed online on youtube or elsewhere? Is there anyone who can answer my specific question (players stats show up on wrong place on UB) without just redirecting to lengthy FAQ that doesnt address the specific question? Thanks,
Ben

McFly
07-13-2009, 05:28 PM
Playing on Absolute, same network. Your problem just sounds like the one fozzy told you.

Either you have set a preffered seat at UB ant not in HEM, or you have set a preferred seat in UB and HEM, but they don't match.

Or u have set a preferred seat in HEM but not in UB.

But Cereus is working fine, you should just play one table to figure it out.

bennyficial
07-13-2009, 05:30 PM
One problem I am having is that you say to be sure to set my preferred seat. However when I try to do that on HUD it wont let me scroll from any number other then the one it is already set to. I don't see this covered in the reams of FAQs I have sifted through.

RxzzKo
08-22-2009, 10:33 PM
I know this is old but I think you are having this problem b/c HEM doesn't recognize UB as UB. It thinks you are playing on ABS; therefore, change your preferred seat settings on ABS.