PDA

View Full Version : Holdem manager doesnt work

Tw33Ty
07-12-2009, 10:47 PM
My manager never works...

I downloaded the latest version 1.08.04 and it still doesnt work.
I disabled the UAC and restarted my computer.

The program still says the same thing: "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly."

Please help....

Tw33Ty.

fozzy71
07-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Please update to the latest version 1.09 Beta 15 from the link in my signature. If you still have problems, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Tw33Ty
07-13-2009, 06:46 PM
The update didnt work.

As for answering the questions, I answered the questions I could in the first post.

The questions I did not answer were questions about things once youve already openned Holdem manager. I cant even get mine to open, let alone work.

fozzy71
07-13-2009, 07:04 PM
You haven't even got it installed?? It sounds like you are trying to run the setup without extracting the contents first.

Right Click on the holdemmanger.zip and choose Extract, and extract the contents to a new folder. Then run the setup file. If you don't have that option u can use www.7zip.org. then you will have a 7Zip flyout menu under your right-click options.

If you do get 1.08.04 installed properly, please make sure you update to 1.09 beta 17 from the link in my signature.

Tw33Ty
07-16-2009, 06:41 PM
My H.M. did work... for like 1 week.

Then it said:
The following error has occurred when trying to open the database:
Failed to establish a connection to '127.0.0.1'.

I tryed to fix it with stuff people told me here, which didnt work and then went away for a few weeks.

When I double click H.M. it simply says "a problem caused the program to stop working correctly"

fozzy71
07-16-2009, 06:58 PM
To be able to get you back up and running as efficiently as possible, I think it might be wise to have you schedule a remote support session with our Support Manager. Please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) session. Download and install the Teamviewer software using all the default settings.

Tw33Ty
07-16-2009, 07:11 PM
Thank you