PDA

View Full Version : Tourney Results not showing $ won

Josey Wales
07-12-2009, 10:27 PM
HM doesn't show $ won for certain tourneys. Then again, it does for some. It also displays wrong data for the Tables column, sometimes it says "2 Table" for a MTT. Couldn't care less about that.

Hence, all the reports and graphs are incorrect! Since keeping track of my scores was a major reason for me buying HM, it's a major understatement to say that I'm pissed. Is this widely known, is there a fix, and most importantly, after applying the hopefully existing fix, will it reconstruct the missing data?

PokerStars, latest beta, Vista x64

fozzy71
07-12-2009, 11:45 PM
You probably need to request your tourney summaries:

PokerStars Lobby > Requests > Tournament History ....

You can request up to your last 200 histories. Once you get the email, you need to copy the summaries from teh body of the email, save it into a new/blank .TXT document, and then import that text file to HM.

Josey Wales
07-13-2009, 09:14 AM
Thanks for the reply. How come some tourneys do have the correct data?

gumbleee
07-13-2009, 11:51 AM
hi,
i got the same problem at full tilt, tryed the same at FT but there is only a online DB summary. is there anyway to fix my database (automaticly) (problem since the fulltilt update.

using 1.09 14aBeta
playing sng $6,50 6er turbo (HM thinks its a $12 with $6 rake per game)

regards

netsrak
07-13-2009, 12:33 PM
We are already at Beta 16 with further FTP fixes: http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?p=67196#post67196

I suggest you give it a try.