PDA

View Full Version : problems with Auto Import

melonhead
07-12-2009, 08:04 PM
I just downloaded your software. I started auto-importing hands and players stats have started showing up on some of my tables on Fulltilt. However, they are not showing up on all tables.

At the moment I am playing 7 games, and stats are only showing up on 4 out of 7 games. But, even the stats will show up will not update. They are stuck at the players names that I started playing these games with, and any new players who enter the game do not show up.

I don't understand why this is happening, because auto import is still running and importing new hands.

melonhead
07-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Also,

My FT tables no longer pop up to the front when it is my turn to act. This started happening after I installed the Holdem Manager software.

fozzy71
07-12-2009, 09:13 PM
That table popup issue is a result of the recent FTP updates, I believe. I am on XP and it never used to happen before their big update on the 8th. Now it wont pop above any window, with or without HM running.

For the importing/HUD issue, please make sure you are running 1.09 beta 15. It can be downloaded from the link in my signature.

Jeffmet3
07-12-2009, 10:03 PM
That table popup issue is a result of the recent FTP updates, I believe. I am on XP and it never used to happen before their big update on the 8th. Now it wont pop above any window, with or without HM running.

For the importing/HUD issue, please make sure you are running 1.09 beta 15. It can be downloaded from the link in my signature.

hi i have the same problem and downloaded the newest beta version. the thing is im able to save the hands correctly and then import them, but the problem is that for every hand imported, i seem to get an error, and then no hands are actually saved.

please let me know

thanks

fozzy71
07-12-2009, 11:36 PM
Are the stats freezing or not appearing at all? What does the table manager show? Can you please post a screen shot of the Table Manager and \Holdem Manager\Importing\HUD Data folder

I am a little confused about what is actually happening.

the thing is im able to save the hands correctly and then import them, but the problem is that for every hand imported, i seem to get an error, and then no hands are actually saved.

Nothing shows on the Reports when you filter for 'Today'?

Can you post the contents of the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\Import Errors\ImportErrors.txt

Jeffmet3
07-13-2009, 12:32 AM
i tried to copy and paste all of the folder, but apparently 767,000 characters is above the limit.

there were a few of this one early on:

C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\Jeffmet3\LHSEA53.tmp Could not find file 'C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\Jeffmet3\LHSEA53.tmp'.

but then they stopped so i guess they got solved.

then there were thousands of this one up to the most current hands:

C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\Jeffmet3\Jeffmet3\FT20090712 Shady (heads up) - $5-$10 - No Limit Hold'em.txt ERROR: 23505: duplicate key violates unique constraint "compiledresults_month_pkey"

thanks,
jeff

jw87
07-13-2009, 12:33 AM
I'm having the same problem as listed above...

Ever since the fulltilt update HEM is not importing all of my hands. For instance, 4 tables going right now and only 2 of the tables are being imported into HEM and as a result I'm only getting HUD stats on those 2 tables. Table Manager is detecting all 4 tables but for some reason it's just not importing the hands for all the tables. Any workarounds for this?

Thanks!

fozzy71
07-13-2009, 12:45 AM
i tried to copy and paste all of the folder, but apparently 767,000 characters is above the limit.

there were a few of this one early on:

C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\Jeffmet3\LHSEA53.tmp Could not find file 'C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\Jeffmet3\LHSEA53.tmp'.

but then they stopped so i guess they got solved.

then there were thousands of this one up to the most current hands:

C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\Jeffmet3\Jeffmet3\FT20090712 Shady (heads up) - $5-$10 - No Limit Hold'em.txt ERROR: 23505: duplicate key violates unique constraint "compiledresults_month_pkey"

thanks,
jeff

Can you please Zip and email some of the problem HHs to support@holdemmanger.net with a link tot his thread. I am also going to ask my support manager if he has any suggestions.

I'm having the same problem as listed above...

Ever since the fulltilt update HEM is not importing all of my hands. For instance, 4 tables going right now and only 2 of the tables are being imported into HEM and as a result I'm only getting HUD stats on those 2 tables. Table Manager is detecting all 4 tables but for some reason it's just not importing the hands for all the tables. Any workarounds for this?

Thanks!

Please post a screen shot of your:

Table Manager window and \Holdem Manager\Importing\HUD Data, while the HUD isn't appearing on all of them. Make sure you specify how many tables are being played/imported, but not displaying HUD.

jw87
07-13-2009, 12:58 AM
Please post a screen shot of your:

Table Manager window and \Holdem Manager\Importing\HUD Data, while the HUD isn't appearing on all of them. Make sure you specify how many tables are being played/imported, but not displaying HUD.

Here is the requested screen shot.

I am currently playing 4 tables. Tables Vintners, Wharf, and Revolver are NOT showing the HUD stats. Only table Artie is showing HUD stats.

Thanks for your help!

rollsucker
07-13-2009, 04:33 AM
Hello same problem here it was workin fine yesterday but today i m 16 tabling and it show stats for only 6 tables , i ve rebooted , use task manager to shutdown hmimport etc but no go still every time i stop import then restart it it pick other table , also i discover that i sooner when i put myself on some waiting list i should normally have no stats anymore but this time i got some fanstasy one ( doesn t match with the player normal stats ) ....Dunno what happen this time , i m using hm 14a

rollsucker
07-13-2009, 04:39 AM
Ok guys who have that problem , please shutdown your fulltilt and restart it there is a new full tilt update to install HM is workin fine now , say thx and focus on your game :-)

++

fozzy71
07-13-2009, 07:48 AM
Hello same problem here it was workin fine yesterday but today i m 16 tabling and it show stats for only 6 tables , i ve rebooted , use task manager to shutdown hmimport etc but no go still every time i stop import then restart it it pick other table , also i discover that i sooner when i put myself on some waiting list i should normally have no stats anymore but this time i got some fanstasy one ( doesn t match with the player normal stats ) ....Dunno what happen this time , i m using hm 14a

Yesterday you needed to be using Beta 15. Today, you should probably update to beta 16.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

This one has the launch of the scanner including a 15 day trial period. The purchase pages are not currently running but should be up tomorrow so until then go ahead and use the free trial.

We'll work on 1.09 beta bug fixes over the next couple of days

* (1.09 Beta 16 BUG) Fixed Cake issue importing tourney hands once Ante hits 1000
* (1.09 Beta 16 BUG) Fixed Cake issue importing some tourney's hands depending on the tourney name
* (1.09 Beta 16 BUG) Fixed Cake issue importing tourney hands with Ante's where sometimes some of the players full names are used in the Ante line but starred out everywhere else
* (1.09 Beta 16 SCANNER) Scanner is now launching. You will be able to use it for a 15 day trial or you can purchase any time before that expires

Jeffmet3
07-13-2009, 05:20 PM
i keep sending emails and they get bounced back.

can you please ask support to contact me or help in someway, i really kinda need to have a HUD.

thanks

jeff

netsrak
07-13-2009, 06:06 PM
The correct support mail would have been support@holdemmanager.net.

But i think we will do a teamviewer session: Please schedule a remote support session with our support manager. Email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so he can setup a Teamviewer session.