PDA

View Full Version : My first hours with HM2

manumi
10-25-2011, 12:31 PM
Installation & migration from HM1 : no problem
The first error i met was by starting the leak manager (i have a licence for the actual version) and trying to analyse all my hands : impossible. I still have the same error after restarting and trying different solutions :

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<System.String,HoldemManager.Infrastructure.Interfa ces.Services.Poker.IReportRow> HoldemManager.Infrastructure.Interfaces.UI.Analysi s.IReportViewModel.get_ReportRows()'.

at j3oCen5rtMMPRZOO9D.LduPgSXeiw9DLYppJY.lbqWAnfsE3(B oolean , Boolean , Boolean , Boolean , Boolean , DateTime , DateTime , String , Int32 , WMIaoHE0ymDyLLbo8FV , List`1 savedStatsArray, CDKjRgPlfZtWnRSVFeG , Boolean

I played a few SNG / MTT. I like the session tab but i would like this one to reset if i begin a new sng/tournament (empty graph, no more hands). I didn't find the way to do this.
The HUD's popups, when you have to click to show them, need a few seconds to completly disappear

udbrky
10-26-2011, 03:49 AM
LB issues are being worked on.

Session start/end is dependent on time between hands. the customization of this is being looked into.

When you click to close the popup, it should be happening immediately.

manumi
10-26-2011, 08:01 PM
about sng & tournaments : so if i want to see the graph and hands of the current sng/tourn (the one i'm playing at), and only those hands, is the only way with a filter starting at the right time or is there another possibility ?

I confirm : there's a refresh problem. The popups are closed but they leave stuks on the screen.

udbrky
10-28-2011, 07:48 PM
Yes, use a filter.

The stuck on screen sounds like a graphics driver issue:

Right click My Computer, click properties, open Device Manager

Open Display Adapter

Google search for "your model # driver" and download for your operating system.