PDA

View Full Version : Ongame hud problem

demonseed
08-21-2008, 08:23 AM
So I have the latest 1.06.02 version. I have the old hud (1.6.1t).

Table manager does not find any tables. Table finder sees a few tables (even if I only have one open) but when I try to drag the red thing onto the table nothing happens (I drag it there but nothing happens).

I use the hand grabber and hands are imported correctly and I see them in HEM.

Do I miss something?

I use Windows XP SP2. No firewall problems or anything like that. Hud works like a charm on ipoker.

demonseed
08-21-2008, 08:38 AM
Ok i figured this one out (I'm dumb and did not click ok at the table finder lol) ... but now i have the problem when I click ctrl and try to move panels all panels move and not just the one of the "active" player...

and yes I am trying first righ clicking a panel and then pressing ctrl and holding both down (and vice versa)... but it moves all the panels of all the players :(

Mike chops
08-21-2008, 12:09 PM
I dont see the problem with ctrl+dragging. It is possible your posprefs2.txt file got messed up in an earlier build. Try deleting it from the config folder and reset the panel positions.

morny
08-21-2008, 12:09 PM
Is this for multiplepanels if Yes then theres a few people that have this problem and were working on a resolution otherwise it should move all panels together when not using multiple panels, this is the correct way

gieffe
08-21-2008, 01:33 PM
does the hud work with ongame minitables?
i see all the stats but they're messed up and i can' drag them anywhere. it's like the mouse is not recognizing the hud at all - no pop ups either.

i have no problem with standard tables.

is this a known issue?

fabio
08-21-2008, 03:30 PM
This was fixed a while ago: http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.02.exe

demonseed
08-21-2008, 05:37 PM
It is multiple panels and I have the latest version. Gonna try the posprefs2.txt file thing later...