preflop action unopened

More Filters:
PFR = True
Folded to Preflop 3 Bet = False
Flop Bet = False
Flop Raise = False
Flop Check = False
Limp Reraised = False

If I check the hands (1614) that show up in the bottom section of the Reports tab it looks like the filters were set correctly, but the statistics (upper half of Reports tab) show VPIP=100%, PFR=100%, WTSD=100%. This doesn't compute with the hands I've filtered for.

???

(I'm using 1.12.05)

Patvs
10-26-2011, 02:16 AM
Try adding a WTSD = False filter

noap_
10-26-2011, 05:14 AM
First I can't find that filter and secondly wouldn't that filter exclude all hands I saw the SD with? Obviously that's not what I want.

Sarek
10-26-2011, 12:46 PM
How to find:
Filter - Edit - Other filters
go to the bottom
Saw showdown-true

noap_
10-26-2011, 01:11 PM
Again: that's NOT what I want! Adding this filter removes all the hands we didn't see the showdown.
I want to filter for hands where we took it down preflop and therefore saw NO showdown and for hands where we went all-in preflop and saw a showdown. So I guess my filters where set correctly.

Please reread my initial post! Thanks.

Patvs
10-27-2011, 02:18 AM
(1) I want to filter for hands where we took it down preflop and therefore saw NO showdown
(2) and for hands where we went all-in preflop and saw a showdown.

Split them up as two queries.
1: won hand = true, saw showdown = false
2: allin is true = saw showdown = true

noap_
10-27-2011, 03:13 AM
So if I get that right, you are telling me that the stats which show up in the reports tab are wrong and therefore completely useless?
I.e. I have to manually calculate my real WtSD for the filtered hands by applying the above mentioned filters?

To be honest, that's very bad and should be fixed!

Patvs
10-28-2011, 02:12 AM
Based on your filters:

PFR = True
Folded to Preflop 3 Bet = False
Flop Bet = False
Flop Raise = False
Flop Check = False
Limp Reraised = False

HoldemManager doesn't understand you want: to filter for hands where you took it down preflop and therefore saw NO showdown and for hands where you went all-in preflop and saw a showdown.

Instead use allin is true/false, won hand = true/false, saw showdown = false/true filters, etc. and split up your query.

noap_
10-28-2011, 02:31 AM
I'm still not sure whether you don't get what I want HEM to filter for or if I don't understand what you mean.

Why doesn't HEM understand what I want? The way I set the filters these cases should all be included, shouldn't they? As I've mentioned in my initial post, the hands which are listed in the bottom half of the Reports window are exaclty the hands I wanted to filter for, so I guess HEM does understand what I want it to filter for. I do understand why it says 100% for VPIP and PFR (b/c I've set PFR = True), but I absolutely do not understand why the WTSD is 100%.

as you can see there are lot's of hands where I didn't see the SD with. WTSD still shows 100%.

Patvs
10-28-2011, 02:49 AM
WTSD showing 100% is definitely a bug on our side.
Though what happens if you add the saw showdown = false filter?
Will it then show zero hands, or it will correctly only show the non-showdown hands?

Does adding the saw showdown = true filter work for removing those non-showdown hands from the list?

noap_
10-28-2011, 02:54 AM
Thanks ;)

Finally got clarification.
Yes, they both work. So I guess I have to calculate the real WTSD by hand then :-\