PDA

View Full Version : Tri-split Report view removed

d3fault
10-25-2011, 04:24 AM
Why? It was pretty cool. Is it coming back, or maybe give us the option to go either way?

fozzy71
10-25-2011, 10:30 AM
A large portion of our users did not like it because of all the room it took up, so we redesigned it. I think there are plans to try and make the pop-out windows dockable, but I have no ETA when/if this might happen in the future.

Botmac
10-26-2011, 05:25 PM
Damn shame, to me that was what made HEM2 unique, one window open, you could do everything. Now if you want to review you have to open window after window. Not to be an ass, but I have been alpha testing from day 1, on the forums every day and I don't recall complaints about the layout. I really miss that layout :(

morny
10-27-2011, 07:45 PM
Yeah there were a reasonable amount of complaints, it was a really big change for us to make so far into the beta so not a decision we took lightly and it also does make a noticeable difference on performance removing it however i expect dockable windows will give everyone the ability to choose what they like best, i too preferred the tri window layout but another reason was we couldn't find a good enough solution to showing the replayer with the stats without causing performance issues, the replayer wasnt that useful embedded without the hud so people still needed to pop it out to replay a hand properly, this is something that well need to find a solution too eventually before we bring in the dockable windows.