PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working on FTP

Cali Red Dog
07-12-2009, 01:50 PM
I transferred HEM to my new laptop, so I am sure this is something I did in the process. On the new laptop, I installed PostgreSQL 8.3, downloaded the latest HEM, dropped in my config folder from my previous laptop (I did not include my previous holdemmanager.config file). I will say that my previous laptop was running XP and had no issues. The new laptop is running Vista. I did turn off the UAC.

Everything seems to be working properly except the HUD itself. HEM is importing hands and I can see the stats from the session in the application itself. Table Manager pops up and shows the table with no unattached hands. The only thing missing is the stats on the table itself.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
Holdem Manager Professional 1.08.04

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Full Tilt, I don't know about other sites

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
Yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
Not Necessary, hands are showing up in existing DB

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
It seems to work fine. Found current table and had no unattached hands

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
Yes

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
Yes

netsrak
07-12-2009, 03:04 PM
Since the last updates from FTP you must use our latest Beta 1.09.Beta 15: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

elchivo
07-13-2009, 09:11 AM
hi , i tried to install it but there was a probleme :

the package was unable to replace the following file C:\Program files\RVG software\holdem manager\DevComponents.DotNetBar2.dll

Mike chops
07-13-2009, 10:24 AM
It means you need to reinstall it again. Restart your computer first.

elchivo
07-13-2009, 02:42 PM
ty for your answer but it happens again. what should i do now?

elchivo
07-13-2009, 02:44 PM
ah sry, actually i forgave to close HM.