PDA

View Full Version : hud not launching

saintjohn
10-24-2011, 09:04 PM
any suggestions as to why my hud would stop launching? i haven't changed any settings that i can remember.
at the same time my bodog hand grabber has stopped grabbing hands. this has happened on both my computers within the last 24 hours. i've clicked relaunch hud and it doesn't seem to help. last night when it happened, after about 15 hands the hand grabber started grabbing hands and the hud came up without my doing anything that made it work.

thanks

saint john

Patvs
10-25-2011, 12:53 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Downgrade Bodog handgrabber to 1.17

saintjohn
10-25-2011, 04:45 PM
apparently the bhg1.17 needs to be opened before the bodog site is opened in order for hands to be imported. i didn't know this. once i did that it now seems to work.

thanks pat,

saint john

saintjohn
10-25-2011, 07:09 PM
i do have a ccouple other questions regarding the hud:

1. i have the letter size set on #8-verdana, but the size seems to be more #6 or #7, smaller. the size won't change no matter what number i put it on. what am i doing wrong?

2. i want the hud to be on default, and that is where i have it set on the player preference area. whenever i begin play the next session, it comes up on merge. what can i do to make the setting do to stay on default?

3. all the individual stats seem to run into each other on the hud, giving it a cluttered, hard to read appearance. how can i put a space in between each stat?

Patvs
10-26-2011, 01:15 AM
-1 hud options--> player preferences--> appearance tab--> turn off: scale font
Also check hud options--> player preferences--> stats tab--> go over the stats one by one to see if another font size is used for them

-2 Go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
Select the HUD configuration called "Merge" and assign it to a site you do not play on.
Assign the default HUD to Merge.
Go over all the other HUD configurations to make sure there are no overlapping/conflicting settings.

-3 hud options--> table preferences--> use a "/" separation character or
hud options--> player preferences--> stats tab--> add a space to the abbreviation for the stats

saintjohn
10-27-2011, 12:12 PM
thanks pat, very helpful and much easier on my eyes.

another question regarding this area. on my replayer i see the pot odds displayed, but not on the screen while i'm playing. i'm playing on bodog. is it something i have switched off or is it bodog?

thanks,

saint john

Patvs
10-28-2011, 01:21 AM
Pot odds will only be displayed during a live session, if the site supports live tracking:
hud options--> site options--> turn on live tracking

For live tracking to work (Bodog isn't supported), the chat window must display ALL DEALER ACTIONS