PDA

View Full Version : Problems Starting HM First Time

Uncle Txuk
07-12-2009, 12:01 PM
Hi. I play on Ongame (bwin) and I've just installed Holdem Manager following the installation guide. Then, I continue with the Quick Start Guide.

As I am sure i was saving my hand history on my hard disk, i jump directly on step 2. There i select, C:\Archivos de programa\bwin and i check the Import from Sub Folders option. I continue following the guide, and on step 3 i have the problem.

After reopening Holdem Manager, and clicking on Start Auto Import, I can see as it starts importing the hands i had previously stored on my hard disk. It finds 67 files to proccess of whom, it processed 65 in a while, and since then, it is stucked, with 2 files remaining to import. Holdem Manger, aparently, keep on importing... But, it's 2 hours (or so) ago when it started...

Should i wait for more time for Holdem Manager to finish it? What should i do? I am whilling to start using Holdem Manager. :)

Two important comments for you to help me:

I have a big¿? hand history database: 1.75 GB
I have a little slow PC: Pentium 4, 3.04GHz, 512MB RAM!!, SO: Windows XP

Could you help me?

Thank you very much for the aid and sorry for my English.

fozzy71
07-12-2009, 12:09 PM
Are both your PC and poker client (and hand histories) set to English? You should be able to manually stop the import, to get past this freeze.