PDA

View Full Version : main popup on click and reduced stats brightness

holographic
07-12-2009, 11:09 AM
Hello,

I have two small issues with holdem manager, i hope somebody can help me.

The first thing concerns the main popup, i upgraded yesterday from 1.7 to 1.8.4 and after that to 1.9 beta 15.
After both updates the main popup (DEFAULT Main Popup) isnīt popping up anymore after a click on the stats.
I set the main popup in the configuration to DEFAULT Main Popup.
The only workaround i found was to set the sample Popup on the hands stats but that isnīt good because you have to click very precisely.
Is it still possible to see the DEFAULT Main Popup on click?

The second thing concerns the stats brightness.
If i understand it right the stats brightness depends on the amount of information gathered.
Is it possible to disable this feature ?

Thanks a lot for this great software.

fozzy71
07-12-2009, 11:23 AM
1 - HUD Options > Tables Preferences > [ ] Click for Popup

2 - HUD Options > Player Preferences > Stats tab > Choose Configuration: Choose the appropriate HUD Config.

In the Display These Stats: window, click on each stat, and un-check the box for 'Adjust Color for Sample Size'

holographic
07-12-2009, 11:37 AM
hello fozzy71,

thanks for helping, what exactly do you mean with point 2.
i have currently the default configuration set and under appearance the default main popup, is that ok?

Thanks

fozzy71
07-12-2009, 11:52 AM
Yes, if you dont have any custom configs, the default will be your only option. As long as that option in step 1 is off, the popups should behave normally.

holographic
07-12-2009, 12:28 PM
hello fozzy71,

i got it now, of course i have currently Click for Popup set to on and the main popup is coming when i set it off.
But it was working on version 1.7 without problems, so is it possible to see the main popup on click anymore?
I donīt really like the automatic popup.

Thanks for helping

fozzy71
07-12-2009, 03:00 PM
HUD Options > Tables Preferences

Un-Check the 'Click for Popup'

Popup time (ms) - set this value high. 1000 = 1 second, so set it to 7000 or something similar/greater, and you shouldnt get those 'roll-over popups', as long as you dont hover over a panel too long. Then when you click the HUD, the main popup will appear.

holographic
07-13-2009, 03:07 PM
hello fozzy71,

Thanks for the answer, itīs right, if i set the popup time on a high value it is working.
The problem with that solution is that the other stats are unavailable, so i can only see the main popup stats.
Is there a possibility to fix that?

Thanks for helping

fozzy71
07-13-2009, 03:17 PM
The other popups are still available, they just take longer to appear. I don't know if there is any other simple solution, but I will ask the HUD developer to read this thread and give his suggestions. It may take him a bit longer to reply than it would me typically.

Mike chops
07-13-2009, 11:23 PM
Go to the config folder and delete all the pop files. When you restart HEM it should recreate them. Uncheck the click to pop and set the hud options->player prefs->appearance main popup to default_mainpopup

holographic
07-14-2009, 03:51 PM
Hello,

Thanks for the answer, unfortunately it wasnīt a real answer to the problem.
The point ist that i would like to keep the stats on click and see the main popup on click too.
That feature was working on version 1.7 and stopped with 1.8.4.

Sorry to bother you with that...

lesismore
07-16-2009, 01:14 PM
I want to click for stats also, but I just want to see the main page again. It is gone with beta 18

lesismore
07-16-2009, 01:17 PM
The main popup page is the reason i bought HEM in the first place. Now it is gone?

fozzy71
07-16-2009, 02:46 PM
I forwarded this back to Mike in case he has missed your replies.

Mike chops
07-16-2009, 03:30 PM
Set the first stat's popup to sample. when you click on it you will have something very close to the main popup.