PDA

View Full Version : NordicBet Poker

joelmate
10-24-2011, 12:12 PM
Hi, im new to Nordicbet Poker - i am wondering if HEM supports Nordic and if you can run a HUD on nordic. This thread ask the same question, but i wasnt able find a solution from the answer provided.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/poker-site-support/40910-hh-nordicbet-microgaming.html

I checked the FAQ and read this thread:

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/18/Microgaming+%7B47%7D+Prima+%28Unibet%2C+Ladbrokes% 2C+etc%29#setup%20HH

However, I was unable to find what step 3 asked for "Look for the Hand History Folder where Hand Histories are being saved.". The only folders i have under my NordicBetMPP folder is: Control, Global, Local, Logger, Modules, Mupdb, Theme.

So Im just wondering if HEM works on Nordic and how do i get my HUD up and running if so.
Thanks

olliepower
10-25-2011, 12:23 AM
Hi,

The hud should work on Nordic bet. If you are having problems

Please see this FAQ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn�t+Work and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is

Also please let us know what firewall/anti-virus you are using.

Regards,
Ollie

joelmate
10-25-2011, 06:46 AM
Hi, Thanks for the reply.
As i said in the previous post, i cant seem to work out where in nordicbet or on my computer the HH's are saving to.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/18/Microgaming+%7B47%7D+Prima+%28Unibet%2C+Ladbrokes% 2C+etc%29#setup%20HH

when i do this and go into th nordicbetMPP folder, there is no HH folder (i have played a few 100 hands). however, after each session im able to export my hh to my own folder on my computer, but this is only after the session is done and would mean no hud could be used.

only spyware im using is Malwarebytes & AVG.

thanks

joelmate
10-25-2011, 06:52 AM
ok i think i may have fixed this - hopefuly i dont need any more help!

thanks team!

fozzy71
10-25-2011, 11:36 AM
Microgaming sites write the hands to a single GameHistory.dat file in the root of the poker client folders, instead of to multiple HH.txt files like most other sites. This file will continually grow with each new hand, and HM1 is not able to archive this file like it does with hand files for other sites, so we recommend you manually archive it once a month.

*If you have more HUD problems in the future, please answer these questions - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/MyHUDDoesn'tWork

dudizada
11-16-2011, 05:34 AM
so the HUD will work on this network or not?
and does HM2 can work with this site?

fozzy71
11-16-2011, 01:23 PM
so the HUD will work on this network or not?
and does HM2 can work with this site?

Yes, and yes.

mauzeriz
11-20-2011, 06:57 PM
Hello,

maybe i finaly found what i was looking for. Thats why i can't find HH from mickrogaming. I have a problem that i do not see SNG that i play showing in HM program, i do not see graphs, but i do see all hands from that tournament. So could it be because of GameHistory.dat file? If yes, how can i archive tis to see results or it is immposible to do?

Patvs
11-21-2011, 12:08 AM
During a live import of hands (while you play) there was a bug where HoldemManager couldn't detect where one SNG started and another ended. This issue should be fixed by reimporing the hands into a new database.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
Create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
Then reimport the hands (either by importing the .dat file) or by exporting your hands of the old database ( Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> EXPORT), then reimporting it into the new database.

Also clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

mauzeriz
11-21-2011, 09:49 AM
I did everything that you said and acctualy i can see these tournament now. I mean i can see old ones that i have played but when i play now it is again the same problem because i can't see new ones. So i have to do it manually lets say every week or is it possible to fix this somehow? Also all tournament that is visible now is shoven as 11usd, but i am playing 53usd sng and i have played very few of 11 but it show all sng as 11. So can we do something about it?

Patvs
11-22-2011, 01:49 AM
Ideally, until you've fixed this you use two databases.
1 for the live import.
2 to see your winnings (by reimporting the hands into it)--> then switching back to database 1 when you play.

Note: despite this bug, the HUD should still display the correct stats in database 1.

--

The $11 is the "default buyin": options--> settings--> default tourney buyin
This is automatically used when HoldemManager is not able to detect what the actual buyin is. (a common issue on sites that don't include that information in the handhistory file)

Try changing the default buyin to $53
And/or manually change the buyin info of games that were wrongly imported as $11

mauzeriz
11-22-2011, 05:58 AM
Any chance that this bug will be fixed on HM2 or just on HM1? I really would like to get that software and just forget all these problems that i have, would be very nice :)

Patvs
11-22-2011, 08:55 PM
Email us a couple of $53 buyin handhistories to support@holdemmanager.com.
Do all the $53 games have the same tablename, or a unique gamenumber that includes "53"?

It will be fixed for both HM1 and HM2 if we can: which means we have to find something in the files that characterizes these games as $53 buyin.

For many sites/specific games this isn't possible, and you actually rely on changing the info manually. As a result, it's easier to look at Sharkscope for your results, and use HoldemManager for the HUD stats.

mauzeriz
11-23-2011, 07:15 AM
I have send couple of HH to that email. I hope you can look at it because i have send few letter before but noone gave me at least normal answer. It looks like noone new that mickrogoming has one data file where all HH are stored and noone answered any of my questions before :) about the games, all tables have diferent number, but the same table always have the same number, so maybe it is possible to attach the buyin to table number, at least i think so. And about the sharkscope, i am doing exactlly as you sain, looking my graph in this side, but it do not show rakeback line or ev adjusted so HM is much much better if it is possible to make ir work right. So i will be looking for that response i quess by email now.

Because you was so great help i can't miss opportunity to ask if it is possible to make HUD appear on mickrogaming tables automaticlly or do i allways need to use table finder?

Patvs
11-24-2011, 02:16 AM
For exactly this reason: HoldemManager not being able to automatically detect which handhistory file belongs to which table
(because the tablenumber is the handhistories all look the same)--> you'll have to continue to use the TableFinder.

Hopefully with a future Microgaming software update, they'll include a unique table ID, or HoldemManager is able to extract the number from a cache file, or even use optical character recognition to literally 'read' the number off the table.

And again as a temporary fix try changing the default buy to $53. Because EV won't be re-calculated if you manually change the buyin after the game, so it's essential the correct buyin is detected at the start of the game.

mauzeriz
11-24-2011, 05:30 AM
I have changed that byt in amount to 53usd so i think that will do it for now. I will wait and see maybe this will be fixed some day. Thank you very much for your help :)