PDA

View Full Version : Multi-currency question

Salamando
07-12-2009, 05:17 AM
Just a question about how mulit-currency is going to be implemented; are hands that were incorrectly imported as dollar amounts be 'fixed' to the correct level? Or are those hands now permanent as dollar within the database and have to be purged/re-imported?

To be safe I've currently held back on moving my PTO Omaha DB into HEM/OM, as most of the hands are in Euro. Any idea if I can simply import them now as dollar and then the update will fix them to Euro? Or should I simply hold off until multi-currency is ready?

Cheers

netsrak
07-12-2009, 06:31 AM
I'll ask Roy about it.

Salamando
07-12-2009, 06:49 AM
I'll ask Roy about it.
Thanks! (Also - any time line on when other currency will be supported?)

Salamando
07-12-2009, 07:16 PM
bump?

netsrak
07-13-2009, 04:56 AM
It was weekend and Roy is very busy with the updates. I'm sure he will answer later today.

If not you are allowed to bump again :)

Rvg72
07-14-2009, 08:03 PM
Just a question about how mulit-currency is going to be implemented; are hands that were incorrectly imported as dollar amounts be 'fixed' to the correct level? Or are those hands now permanent as dollar within the database and have to be purged/re-imported?

To be safe I've currently held back on moving my PTO Omaha DB into HEM/OM, as most of the hands are in Euro. Any idea if I can simply import them now as dollar and then the update will fix them to Euro? Or should I simply hold off until multi-currency is ready?

Cheers

Hi, you will be able to mark sessions and/or hands as a different currency so no need to reimport. Typically I think people will use a date filter on a certain player to get all hands and then mark those as Euro for example.

Roy

Trepaclimb
07-27-2009, 01:46 AM
Hi, you will be able to mark sessions and/or hands as a different currency so no need to reimport. Typically I think people will use a date filter on a certain player to get all hands and then mark those as Euro for example.

Roy

How are hands marked in a different currency?

netsrak
07-27-2009, 04:33 AM
This feature is not yet implemented

chreko
08-07-2009, 06:33 AM
This feature is not yet implemented

I just bought Hold Em Manager. I only play on Euro sites , i cant find any euro hands. Did i just waste 50 Dollars ?

netsrak
08-07-2009, 07:42 AM
In the moment everything is handled as Dollars. The Euro support will be in one of the next releases.

So your 50$ are not wasted but you need to convert your wins and losses to Euro in your mind :)

chreko
08-07-2009, 12:07 PM
In the moment everything is handled as Dollars. The Euro support will be in one of the next releases.

So your 50$ are not wasted but you need to convert your wins and losses to Euro in your mind :)
Okey
But i have used Pokertracker trial now before i bought Hold Em Manager. I have logged 22 000 hands with Pokertracker . But when i open Hold Em Manager and import hands i only find 7000 hands :confused: . Any idea whats wrong ? I have 10 000 hands on Euros tables , and 10 000 hands on dollars tables , but i only find 7000 total in Hold em manager. Any idea whats wrong ? All the hands are played on the same site , so I have only auto imported from that client.

netsrak
08-07-2009, 01:04 PM
Which version of HM - Please try the latest Beta 1.09.23a: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
and import the hands again

chreko
08-07-2009, 01:53 PM
Which version of HM - Please try the latest Beta 1.09.23a: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
and import the hands again
Now i installed that version. Choosed Import File(s) -> Gamehistory.dat . And now it says Found 0 Files to Process.. So cant find any hands now :confused:

fozzy71
08-07-2009, 02:20 PM
Please manually cut/paste that .dat file to a new folder on your desktop, and choose Import From Folder in HM.

chreko
08-07-2009, 02:52 PM
Please manually cut/paste that .dat file to a new folder on your desktop, and choose Import From Folder in HM.
I Could import now , but no changes in hands imported.
Hold em manager , Limits : $ 0.25/0.50 Hands : 7362
Poker tracker , Limits : $0.50 FL Hands : 11,432 , E 0.25/0.5 10.752 .

Any more ideas ?

netsrak
08-07-2009, 04:43 PM
Are you sure that PT3 exported all the hands?

If so please mail the hands with a link to this thread to fabio@holdemmanager.net.

chreko
08-07-2009, 11:12 PM
Are you sure that PT3 exported all the hands?

If so please mail the hands with a link to this thread to fabio@holdemmanager.net.

What do you mean with Pokertracker exported all the hands ? I can't find anywhere i can export from Pokertracker..I saw now hands are maybe just safed for 30 days , and i havent played all the 22k hands in 30 days , is there still any way to get the hands in PT3 to my HEM ?

Edit: Exporting database from PT3 , and importing in HEM solved the problem , sorry if noob.

Make2020
09-22-2009, 11:17 AM

When this happend? Or is it allready out?

I cant see my € games ???

fozzy71
09-22-2009, 12:01 PM
This should start appearing in the 1.10 beta versions, after 1.09 has been officially released.

Make2020
09-22-2009, 01:38 PM
This should start appearing in the 1.10 beta versions, after 1.09 has been officially released.

ok, hope it`s soon ;)

Salamando
09-29-2009, 08:32 AM
I really hope I don't have to manually purge and reimport my € games, because it's going to be a long and arduous process of checking session by session for the last few years with PT DBs I've been replicating while using HEM.

I heard rumours of being able to select date ranges to mark as € games. This would be helpful, as would the ability to change certain table names to € or other currency. (For example, Prima € tables mostly have a '2' appended to the name)

Sorry, I know I'm your biggest multi-currency troll - but it's been very frustrating. A frank 'wait twelve months' from you guys twelve months ago would have been nice.