PDA

View Full Version : Hold'Em Manager Running Slow

Chazb0t
07-12-2009, 12:49 AM
Ever since the last few updates of Hold'Em Manager(I upgrade everytime a new beta release comes out), my Hold'Em Manager runs sooo very slow. When I click tabs there is like a 5 or 10 second delay before the page and the hands actually come up.

It has nothing to do with my computer. I have 3Ghz Quadcore, 4 Gigs of Ram, 2x1TB harddrives.

I defragment regularly.

I have tried vacuum analyzing through HEM, that didnt work, so I did it manually through PGADMIN, still didnt make it any faster.

I tried using the PostgreSQL tuning wizard... didnt help

I tried disabling logging in PostgreSQL.conf... didn't help...

This is sooo frustrating... Please help me HEM support... you're my only hope...

EDIT: This was the case before the dreaded FTP update... which didn't affect me at all except for table mods... but now that there is a fix and workaround I have my original table mods back.

Chazb0t
07-12-2009, 01:13 AM
I also just tried disabling windows firewall and windows defender... didn't make it any faster either...

I only have about 20k of my own hands... no datamined ones... so I don't think my database is too big either

Chazb0t
07-12-2009, 01:17 AM
I am running a bunch of cpu and memory meters while I run it.

I never go above 34% CPU usage and 68% Ram usage... so my computer isnt getting bogged down by HEM

I am running windows vista 64-bit... I have User Account Control turned off...

I added postgreSQL and the port 5432 to my windows firewall exceptions...

netsrak
07-12-2009, 06:15 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support manager. Email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so he can setup a Teamviewer session.