PDA

View Full Version : HUD does not appear in Party Poker Pokerfest tournaments

Kiersno
10-23-2011, 02:13 PM
Hi. I guess there is a problem with HUD on Party Poker. It doesn't appear on Pokerfest tournament tables. Pokerfest is a tournament series which started today and the malfunction of HUD may be caused by name of the tournament which slightly differ from usual tournament name on Party Poker. Please look at this and fix it as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance

B T R O M Z
10-23-2011, 02:23 PM
glad to know im not the only one.
inb4 we wait 43232432432 weeks to get this fixed

Masakik
10-23-2011, 03:15 PM
pokerfest tournaments aren't picking up for me either.

lastlonger
10-23-2011, 03:17 PM
same here! fix this asap pleaseee!!

apemeister
10-23-2011, 03:21 PM
Same problem for me....

RDB
10-23-2011, 08:25 PM
Did anyone try the table finder? Did it work?

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+
Make sure you follow the directions exactly.
Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it
If you don't see a table name listed, please drag the red X to the table and click OK. Open the Table Finder again and the list should be populated with the table name now, so you can select it.
Left-click and drag the red X to that table window
Click OK

To assist in getting a fix issued for this can someone please provide us with a screenshot of their desktop with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The contents "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder.

Please zip these folders and email them along with the screenshot and original hand histories to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
(When the tournament finishes and your tables are closed the contents of the folder in step 4 will no longer be available so copy/paste the folders to another location whilst playing as a backup)

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

apemeister
10-23-2011, 09:16 PM
Actually, I cant FIND any HHs for my pokerfest-tournaments. It seems like party arent saving the HHs for those particular tournaments. Its just an empty file.

roimo
10-24-2011, 04:49 AM
I tried the table finder... didn't work. I tried also Poker Tracker 3, but it did not find those Pokerfest tables either. So I think the problem might be with Party's software. I hope this problem is solved soon, Pokerfest tournaments are every day now for over a week.

mintberrycru
10-24-2011, 11:50 AM
support, i think the problem is the handhistory for pokerfest tournaments are written in a different way?
i looked at it yesterday when i was playing and before the actual hand part starts there was alot of random ****POKERFESTEVENT1#***** kind of things, maybe thats why hem doesnt show it? when next event stars i can post a hand here or if someone can find a hand from their computer please post a hand from yesterdays tourney...

apemeister
10-24-2011, 02:10 PM
support, i think the problem is the handhistory for pokerfest tournaments are written in a different way?
i looked at it yesterday when i was playing and before the actual hand part starts there was alot of random ****POKERFESTEVENT1#***** kind of things, maybe thats why hem doesnt show it? when next event stars i can post a hand here or if someone can find a hand from their computer please post a hand from yesterdays tourney...
Like I said earlier:
There is NO HHs on my computer from the pokerfestival. Just the ordinary tournaments.
There's just several empty files.
See the attached pic:

Patvs
10-25-2011, 01:03 AM
Players have already contacted PartyPoker, this problem is with them for not writing the hands to the handhistory file.
I'm assuming it will be fixed in the next PartyPoker software update.

Vytenis
04-19-2012, 03:48 PM
Hello, I tried to play Pokerfest qualifier on WPT poker and hud does not work. Is it a known issue ?
P.S. it works fine on other tables

netsrak
04-20-2012, 05:31 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) and screenshots together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.com. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Vytenis
04-21-2012, 02:50 PM
The hand histories probably aren't recorded, cos I cant find them. Probably because of that HUD is not displayed.

adiadi
04-21-2012, 04:07 PM
I have the same problem with WPT Poker.
The HUD does not work. HEM did not recognized the hand history folder auto, so I had to select it manually. TableManager don't see any WPTPoker table running and I don't have HUD, but the hands are imported and I can see them in HEM after they are played and finnished.
Everything is set ok, I even update to 1.12.10a (I had 1.12.09). Also, on PartyPoker software everything works fine, but I want to play on WTPPoker to clear the bonuses I have here.

LE : I played cash, did not tried on MTT/SNG

Any ideas ??

Vytenis
04-22-2012, 04:44 AM
The hand histories probably aren't recorded, cos I cant find them. Probably because of that HUD is not displayed.
This happens only with Pokerfest satelite tables.

Patvs
04-22-2012, 10:32 AM
If you have no HUD: email us a handhistory file of such a game.

If there is no handhistory file, contact the client why no handhistory file is written.

ClutchCity
04-25-2012, 03:02 PM
This still isn't working. I contacted their support, and they said the issue has been addressed/fixed...

I'm using the latest version of HEM.

Patvs
04-25-2012, 05:33 PM
email us a handhistory file of a pokerfest satellite.

ClutchCity
04-25-2012, 07:16 PM
so you want a satellite and not one of the actual tourneys?

I'm gonna go ahead and email a HH from one of the tourneys because that's all I have as of this moment.

04-26-2012, 11:01 AM
Players have already contacted PartyPoker, this problem is with them for not writing the hands to the handhistory file.
cant confirm. I have HHs for all pokerfest events I have played so far on my disk, nonetheless I've never been able to get a HUD on any of those tables, neither with HM nor with HM2

edit:
- btw I can't see any difference in the HH format, esp not since pokerfest hands appear to be properly imported to my DB.
- can window title cause problems like that ?

>>>>>>>>>( Window Title & Class )<<<<<<<<<<<
Pokerfest #1 - $350,000 Gtd NLH (2563540) Table #18 - NL Hold'em - 215 $ Buy-in
ahk_class #32770

ClutchCity
04-26-2012, 04:22 PM
fwiw Party says the problem is definitely on HEM's side. Support also said they would contact you all directly.

The thing that's most disappointing is you guys don't seem to update HEM1 anymore or offer the amount of support you used to. :(

Patvs
04-26-2012, 06:37 PM
There are two issues with Pokerfest handhistories:
-1 for the MTTs we need to update our code (to get the HUD on the tables)
-2 there was a separate issue with satellites. Where Party either didn't write the handhistory file or...
-(3) it was written to a .xml (instead of a .txt file) which is deleted if you close the client.

We've fixed -1 in the HM2: 673x builds which will be released soon.

04-27-2012, 10:17 PM
do you have a date when this gets out ?

Patvs
04-28-2012, 10:22 PM
HM2 should have automatically updated for you to 6745 yesterday.

Vytenis
04-29-2012, 09:09 AM

And will this be updated in HEM1 in the near future ?

bearsfan775
04-29-2012, 11:07 AM
Holy god this is pathetic as all hell, I saw threads on this before the series kicked off. Anybody know if this works on pokertracker? Can't believe I had to register to make an account on this forum just to post about how pathetic support is on this matter, it can't be a difficult thing to fix, there's a 1k today on party and im absolutely livid that i won't be able to use my hud. i don't want to buy hm2 right now cuz it's bulky and clunky and sucks, how can you just stop offering decent support on HM1 like this.

N0talent
04-29-2012, 11:13 AM

I have the new update, but Hud still does not work :/

UWjoe
04-29-2012, 12:12 PM
And will this be updated in HEM1 in the near future ?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?

we paid for ongoing support....

also just getting on party for the first time, how do i set party up to save hhs and hem to import them? (did the save hh step and they are there, did "auto detect"but and it is there but nothing is importing and therefore i cant set up a party alias)

B T R O M Z
04-29-2012, 01:42 PM
i downloaded HME2 trial and the hud is still not showing up
does anyone know if its working for any other tracking softwares? im so sick of spewing off in this series bc of no hud

UWjoe
05-01-2012, 09:14 AM
update?

Patvs
05-01-2012, 09:32 PM
HUD support still has be to added.
This affects both HM1 and HM2.
(don't count on HUD support to be added for Pokerfest in time)

ClutchCity
05-02-2012, 12:32 AM
Back in early 08, I purchased PT3 first because I was a PT2 user and hadn't heard of HEM yet. That program was useless though so I bought HEM. Fortunately, I still have the license code for it. I used PT3 for the first time in years for a few Pokerfest tourneys from this series, and it worked perfectly. So, I can confirm the HUD works for Pokerfest using other program(s).

N0talent
05-02-2012, 05:47 AM
HUD support still has be to added.
This affects both HM1 and HM2.
(don't count on HUD support to be added for Pokerfest in time)

I really like HM and think its a good SW and im definatly not a hater. But what i cant understand, is that this problem already existed the last Pokerfest and was a known problem. It just seems as if u guys just waited until the Problem was outdated...ok whatever, make somehow sence out of a business point of view. but now the prob showed up agian. Dont you think this should now deserve a bit more attention? I dont mind playing without a hud (or with PT3 trail lol) but its kind of a support image thing now for me :/

Patvs
05-03-2012, 06:26 PM
HoldemManager (both HM1 and HM2) are very strict in recognizing handhistory formatting.
If PartyPoker would change: PartyPoker--> to PARTYPOKER, or to Party_Poker in the handhistory formatting, it would no longer be detected as a PartyPoker hand by HoldemManager (but would result in an import error).

PokerTracker will allow more changes in the formatting, but the downside of that is if you play for example a special unique freeroll MTT, it can be wrongly imported as a real money MTT. Or if you play SCOOP Event #14, it can be wrongly detected as a $14 buyin MTT, when it's not.

Unfortunately PartyPoker used a different formatting for naming their tournaments... again.
So instead of saying 'this is a known issue, the bugticket for this is HM-4290", this HUD issue will not be fixed in time. Changes to be able to import the handhistories have been made.

N0talent
05-04-2012, 08:14 AM
obv i have no clue about the archture of HM1 and 2. My informatic skill are just basic. But i ddint know that its that hard to add a exception rule, that tells HM to either consider format A and format B.
what ever, the series is any soon over anywaays. would be just nice to play the series next time with a working hud.
Other wise im very satisfied with HM1. Hm2 ist also very nice, but my computer is just a bit to weak for the new technology. have to first upgrade my hardware ^^

MagicGog
05-04-2012, 08:24 PM
is hud bug in Pokerfest tourneys fixed ? I downloaded last version but it's still not working.

Patvs
05-04-2012, 10:26 PM
There's no fix yet for the TableManager detecting the Pokerfest tables (for HUD support) affecting both HM1 and HM2.

Vytenis
05-13-2012, 12:38 PM
The same issue appears for Summer Millions qualifiers .
Will this be fixed for HEM1 ?

ClutchCity
05-13-2012, 01:26 PM
If Kanye West knew about HEM, he would say HEM support doesn't care about HM1.

Patvs
05-13-2012, 09:55 PM
Last HM1 update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10-04May2012.exe
(NOT containing a HUD fix for Pokerfest MTTs)

Russelldust
01-04-2013, 02:02 AM
What's the latest on this?
Is it fixed on HM2?

The problem still affects a subset of tournaments on PartyPoker - chiefly MTT satellites, it would seem.
For example, I don't get a HUD for the "Speed Rebuy Qualifier to $108" tournaments, even though the HH is being written to my disk just fine.

Is there never going to be a fix for HM1?
Just want to be clear on whether I'll be forced to switch to HM2/PT if I want a working HUD on all Party tourneys.

Patvs
01-04-2013, 07:58 PM
This is still an open ticket for HM2, HM-4293.
Please email us a handhistory of the "Speed Rebuy Qualifier to $108" tournaments so I can attach it to that ticket.

It's unlikely support for them will ever be added to HM1.