PDA

View Full Version : HUD Doesn't display at all

DarkSyde
07-11-2009, 09:24 PM
I installed 1.09 beta 15 and now the HUD come up work at all. I tried on Ftp and Bodog as well as the HEM replayer. I tried to restart the HUD, Restart HEM and Reboot - nothing. Hands are being imported.

I'm running Windows XP Pro. Any Ideas?

fozzy71
07-11-2009, 11:21 PM
Make sure that your Computer, Poker Client, and the Hand Histories are all in English.

Does the Table Manager open? Does it show anything?

Can you please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

And please post a screen shot of the Table Manager and the contents of the \Holdem Manager\Importing\HUD Data folder.

DarkSyde
07-12-2009, 01:29 AM
Hi

Thanks for your help. Everything is in English. I will answer the the FAQ questions, in a separate post.

I made some progress earlier - after I posted. I tried Table Finder while playing on FTP. After fooling around a bit I got a message similar to this:
http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1644&stc=1&d=1247374904

When I clicked OK, the HUD Appeared on the table. I closed FTP and when I reopened, the Hud appeared to be working, but mucked cards weren't appearing. I had your site open at the time, and that also appears in Table manager(???)

I opened Replayer and 3 Bodog tables & tried the same thing. I got the message with replayer (that is the one copied above), clicked OK, but the HUD didn't come up. I couldn't get the message with Bodog. Here's Table Manager at that time.
http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1645&stc=1&d=1247375674

And here's a copy of the HUD Data folder from then:
http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1646&stc=1&d=1247376266

DarkSyde
07-12-2009, 01:46 AM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
- 1.09 beta 15

If you don't have the latest version, go to the releases forum and download the newest version and relaunch the HUD to see if the problem still exists

2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
- Yes FTP & Bodog - see previous post. Problem seems to have cleared up on FTP

b. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
- Yes

3) Often times, it is one setting or one box that has not been selected that causes the problem. Please see our detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with select poker sites to make sure that your HUD is set up properly for your selected poker site.

- Hud is set up according FAQ.

4) Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.
- Hand histories are appearing and being imported

In Holdem Manager, navigate to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders and verify that the location of the folder Holdem Manager checks for is the hand histories folder of your poker client.
- the Folder is correct

While playing, go to that folder on your PC and see if new hand histories that correspond to the tables your playing at are showing up. This is not relevant where the site uses a database like on Ongame or Prima.

- New hands are being imported

If you can see the hand histories, right-click on the hand history, choose Properties and you should see the location of the hand history. Please highlight that location and copy and paste that location into the answer. This can be done by highlighting the text by holding down the left mouse button while highlighting the text and then right-clicking while the text is highlighted and choosing copy and then paste it into the forum.
-D:\Program Files\Bodog Poker\data\HandGrabber

4) If the hand histories are not showing up in the folder, then go back to the FAQ, as they should show you how to check the settings in the lobby to configure the poker site to save the Hand History and make sure its sending the Hand Histories to the correct location. Contact your poker site if your unsure to find out where you can set the location of the hand histories to save to.
- N/A

5) So by now you should have confirmed in answering each question that you have setup the folders correctly and the hands are appearing in the correct folder.

Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? Test this by playing a couple of hands and then going to the Reports tab in Holdem Manager. Navigate to Filter > Clear and for the date filter choose today. Do the hands that you just played import successfully?
- Yes

5a) If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database.

6) Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?
- See Previous post

7) If you open the hand history files, are they written in English? Note that they should be.
- Yes

8) Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is.
N/A - Running XP

9) Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

netsrak
07-12-2009, 06:22 AM
Please delete all files in D:\Program Files\Bodog Poker\data\HandGrabber
and try again.

If that doesn't help please post the contents of your file ..\config\exenames.txt.

And make sure you use the latest version of the handgrabber for Bodog

DarkSyde
07-12-2009, 09:16 PM
Bodog now seems to be working - at least when I use Table Finder.

Thanks again for your help.