PDA

View Full Version : Some Hand Histories Missing At Party

Kwakubah
07-11-2009, 09:13 PM
I opened an account and started playing at Party a couple days ago and everything seemed to be working fine. However, I noticed today that my $ earned in HM reports is significantly different than what I've actually made. All filters are cleared and I'm using 1.09 beta 15. I had a couple hands today where I stacked an opponent and when I went to find them later, they weren't anywhere. It seems to be importing most hands and missing an occasional one. Also, I've been using HM with Full Tilt for months without this problems.

netsrak
07-12-2009, 06:01 AM
Any connection problems?
Handhistories in english?
Did you leave a table before the hand was completed? On Party the hand history is written some seconds after completion of the hand.

Kwakubah
07-12-2009, 10:50 AM
No connection problems.
Hand histories are in english.
Yes, I stayed at the table until the hands were completed.

netsrak
07-12-2009, 11:06 AM
You can try to reimport your hands from the Partypoker\handhistory folder and from your HM archivefolder (default: c:\hmarchive) to see if it makes a difference or if you get errors

Kwakubah
07-12-2009, 11:25 AM
There are no files in the Party Hand History folder and when I import from HM Archive they are all duplicate files.

fozzy71
07-12-2009, 12:04 PM
Copy your archive folder and paste it elsewhere, so that HM won't consider them duplicates, then Import From Folder, and it should parse them all again.

Kwakubah
07-12-2009, 12:11 PM
Copy your archive folder and paste it elsewhere, so that HM won't consider them duplicates, then Import From Folder, and it should parse them all again.

After trying this they're still being imported as duplicate hands.

netsrak
07-12-2009, 01:05 PM
Then there are no hands missing. So it must be sth. different.

Please try to create a new database and import the hands into this database to see if it makes a difference.

Kwakubah
07-12-2009, 01:32 PM
The re-import into a new database worked. Thank you.