PDA

View Full Version : HUD overlaps all windows @ PS

revolvingiris
07-11-2009, 08:55 PM
I just purchased and installed HEM. I then updated with the newest patch and these issues are still unresolved:

1. HUD doesnt always display. The table finder sees the tables but just chooses to not show the HUD.

2. When HUD does appear, it overlaps any window as if the HUD thinks it should always be the top most visible item on my computer.

I am using windows xp and play @ PokerStars.

fozzy71
07-11-2009, 10:47 PM
Please answer all these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

revolvingiris
07-12-2009, 10:41 AM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12? HEM Professional 1.09 beta 15

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?PokerStars, yes

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?they are identical

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?yes and tried

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?Yes, sometimes it doesnt work

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?im not using vista. Im on windows XP professional

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file? yes, see OP

netsrak
07-12-2009, 11:04 AM
Have you activated Hud options->table preferences -> Force Ontop?

Please make sure your complete Pokerstars client is in english, this is necessary for SnGs and Tourneys