PDA

View Full Version : Replayer in wrong places.

nachos
07-11-2009, 08:37 PM
Guys, my auto replayer (after show down) is showing the hands in the wrong place. Sometimes is between two different villains, others above the wrong villain. How can I fix it?

fozzy71
07-11-2009, 10:47 PM
HUD Options > Tables Preferences > Mucked Card and Alignment Edit Mode

nachos
07-12-2009, 11:02 AM
HUD Options > Tables Preferences > Mucked Card and Alignment Edit Mode

Thanks fozzy!

Is there any way to enlarge the size of the deck on replay? I usually play 6+ tables and the cards showed are in an ok size but they aren't as sharp as I'd like it to be. When I was playing only 1 table, just testing, the quality (of image) of the cards on replay were better. Any way to change this?

Another thing: The last pot is always showed in my table (Winner - $$) but above this there's "No bet" all time. How can I remove this?

fozzy71
07-12-2009, 11:19 AM
No, I don't believe so. I know what you mean, exactly. My muck cards look great at default size, but once I tile 4 tables on my 22" they go below default and become a bit fuzzy/pixelated. This disappeared for a while, I believe, but it reappeared again recently. There is a recent thread about it, that I was supposed to post some more screen shots in. :o

HUD Options > Table Preferences > Turn off the Live Tracking features which are no longer working. Full Tilt? The recent updates killed live tracking at ftp.

nachos
07-12-2009, 11:29 AM
Fozzy, there's still the "No bet" on live tracking.

As you can see on image:

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8125/imagemcbh.jpg

fozzy71
07-12-2009, 11:44 AM
Are you using 1.09 beta 15?? If not please update from the link in my sig.

HUD Options > Site Options > Full Tilt > Track Live Hands should be greyed out, so it is impossible to turn on.

nachos
07-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Are you using 1.09 beta 15?? If not please update from the link in my sig.

HUD Options > Site Options > Full Tilt > Track Live Hands should be greyed out, so it is impossible to turn on.

I was using beta 14a.
Downloaded and installed and showed:

The package was unable to replace the following file:

... RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HoldemManager.exe
... RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Mono.Security.dll
... RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Npgsql.dll

Clicked OK and then finished the instalation.

Then I ran HEM but the version is still 1.09 beta 14a.

Whats the problem ?

edit: downloaded the update file again and now the instalation went fine.
and now "no bet" disappeared.

thanks again fozzy!