PDA

View Full Version : how do I setup the hud so that the stats are specific to vs me

eiffeltower
10-23-2011, 07:18 AM
How do you set up the hud so that all the stats are specific to what the player does vs me specifically?(3 bet% would be how often he 3 bets when I open, raise flop vs c-bet would be specific to how often he raises my c-bets on the flop, etc..)

RDB
10-23-2011, 10:29 PM
HM1 or HM2?

vs Hero stats are not available in HM1. There are several vs Hero stats available in HM2 which can be added in HUD Options ---> Displayed Stats

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/9/HUD+Options+%7B47%7D+Displayed+Stats

eiffeltower
10-25-2011, 04:27 AM
HM1. I was told by someone that they had vs Hero stats, in HM2. Is HM2 available to the public? I tried to get it and it said there was just a Beta version and they already had enough people testing it out.

fozzy71
10-25-2011, 11:14 AM
I think that the 'vs hero' stats are only in hm2. HM1 has the 'vs cont bet' and pre vs' categories, but it does not have the same 'vs hero' section that hm2 has in it's HUD Options.

If you are an existing owner of HM1, please log into HoldemManager.com and click on the link at the top of the home page to enrol in the HM2 Beta program.

If you have any issues, please try the following:

1 - Sign out of the site and close your browsers. Clear your cookies, web cache, etc. Re-open browser, try again.

2 - If still having problems: What page are you on when you attempt to enroll? If you are on the home page, click through to the My Account page and try from there. If on the My Account page, try clicking back to the home page and trying again.