PDA

View Full Version : HUD does not working!

defconfire
07-11-2009, 04:23 PM
My HUD is not working, it imports the wright way from pokerstars, when i press the auto import it starts to import but the HUD wont pop up

netsrak
07-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Please try the latest Beta: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

And if that doesn't work help us to help and give us some details. Check and post the answers to the questions in this FAQ: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

defconfire
07-11-2009, 05:02 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using 1.09 beta 15

2 What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site? just Pokerstars

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button? Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site? Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ? Yes

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? Yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database? Yes
6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work? Yes, it did not work

7) If you open the HH are they written in English? Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled? Yes

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file? dont know what you mean

netsrak
07-11-2009, 06:28 PM
What type of game are you playing? If its tourneys or SnGs please make sure your stars client is completely in english

defconfire
07-11-2009, 06:54 PM
What type of game are you playing? If its tourneys or SnGs please make sure your stars client is completely in english

I am playing tourneys, SnGs and cash games, my pokerstars client is in Dutch, i am checking that now!

I changed it in English but it stil not working!!

fozzy71
07-11-2009, 06:55 PM
The operating system, pokerstars client, and Hand history files, all need to be in english.

defconfire
07-11-2009, 06:59 PM
The operating system, pokerstars client, and Hand history files, all need to be in english.

I changed it, still not working

Is there something else i can try?

Suddenly my complete database is gone!

Database is restored, just needed to switch back to the first one

netsrak
07-12-2009, 05:56 AM
If its still not working: Please schedule a remote support session with our support manager. Email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so he can setup a Teamviewer session.

defconfire
07-12-2009, 06:12 AM
If its still not working: Please schedule a remote support session with our support manager. Email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so he can setup a Teamviewer session.

This sound a bit weird but how do i find the link of my thread?

I already got it, thanks!!!!