PDA

View Full Version : HUD Crashing, Destructor Error (Moved Thread from QQA)

heyitscorey
07-05-2009, 04:34 PM
Hey,

it is in fact running as admin.

fozzy71
07-05-2009, 04:42 PM
Hey,

I am running HEM Omaha. I have the latest update.

After a while, the importer stops working. The table manager? which holds the table information disappears and then when I click stop importing and then click start it does not appear.

How can I manually launch the table manager to avoid this?

Vista? Make sure you start hmhud.exe as administrator (you can start it manually before launching the import)

Hey,

it is in fact running as admin.

HUD Options > Relaunch HUD

But we should try and find out why it is closing. It may be best to start a new thread (or I can move these posts myself to a new thread) about it so we can get the HUD developer involved. One of the things he may ask you to do is to enable logging and try to reproduce the crash. HUD Options> Tables Preferences > Enable Logging

heyitscorey
07-11-2009, 11:34 AM
HUD Options > Relaunch HUD

But we should try and find out why it is closing. It may be best to start a new thread (or I can move these posts myself to a new thread) about it so we can get the HUD developer involved. One of the things he may ask you to do is to enable logging and try to reproduce the crash. HUD Options> Tables Preferences > Enable Logging

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k29/Tyrannic_2006/ScreenHunter_01Jul111127.gif

fozzy71
07-11-2009, 11:43 AM
After a bit of searching:

1) Dont leave HM running for long periods, so close it down when your finished with it, this should more or less solve it although i know thats not the solution as were still working on that

2) Is this only a problem when you get the error, if so then step 1 should solve that

schaffem111
07-23-2009, 01:23 PM
I've been having this issue the last couple days (with beta 18a and now with beta 20). When the HUD crashes, it loses the panel positions and I have to re-set the HUD positions each time.

fozzy71
07-23-2009, 01:52 PM
I've been having this issue the last couple days (with beta 18a and now with beta 20). When the HUD crashes, it loses the panel positions and I have to re-set the HUD positions each time.

It is probably best to post that in the current beta thread, so the developers will see it. - http://64.77.69.66/forum/showthread.php?p=70222#post70222