PDA

View Full Version : Some of the tables hands aren't importing

iwu4u
07-11-2009, 11:33 AM
Hello,
I am having a problem with hold em manager. I first noticed that most of the time after last night my third table would not display my hud. I looked at the table manager and it showed the table in the list with a check mark but it said that no hands were played on that tables. I thought it might not be importing hands from that table so I reset the stats in FTP and saw that there was a difference in the number of hands that HEM said I played and that FTP said I played.
I also noticed that a huge pot I had just lost on the table the hud wasn't working on hadn't affected my winnings. So I went into my Fulltilt HH folder and looked for the table where I was having problems. Sure enough it said that the last time the file had been updated for that table was yesterday 7/10 and I had played my session this morning at 7/11. I searched in the file and found that it indeed contained my hands from today but they werent being imported to HEM.
Now I used to have poker tracker and I thought HEM also moved the files once they imported them to prevent something like this from happening. I could be way off base though because I don't understand computers that well. How do I fix this so that the Hud works fine and I import all my hands. I also have updated to the most recent version of HEM so that is taken care of. Please help me I hope this is in the right forum.

netsrak
07-11-2009, 11:58 AM
Please make sure you are using Beta 15: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

iwu4u
07-11-2009, 12:40 PM
I updated that this morning and nothing changed although i didn't restart my computer i don't know if im supposed to do that.

netsrak
07-11-2009, 01:24 PM
Yes please reboot your computer (should be the normal first thing to do when you have problems).

And make sure your FTP client is writing english handhistories in the configured Auto-Import folder