PDA

View Full Version : A lot of hands missing

betmeout
08-20-2008, 09:36 PM
So I bought my self a new computer and installed HM, imported all the hands I had from before, and now there are a lot of hands missing from my db.

On my old computer I had at least 45k players in my db. Now it's down to 34k. What have I done wrong?

I know which site and all the hands are missing from, and I've tried to import the .dat file which contains the hands, but HM won't import any of them. HM says they are already in the db, which they certainly are not.

How can I fix this problem? Can I like, brainwash HM to think it hasn't imported the hands already?

FWIW; the site in which the hands are missing from is NordicBet (Prima/Microgaming).

morny
08-21-2008, 12:02 PM
can you upgrade to http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.02.exe and move the HH to a new folder to trick HM into importing the hands again and retry

betmeout
08-21-2008, 03:24 PM
Will try that, thanks. Results in a few days. I have MILLIONS of hands that needs to be imported :S

betmeout
08-22-2008, 03:14 AM
It didn't work. It imported the hands for sure, but no new hands were imported. I'm starting to lose it. Now my total profit for ALL hands show only 1/2 of what I have won the last 6mo. Need help.

morny
08-22-2008, 01:36 PM
Can you email me a sample of the HH to morny@holdemmanager.net

betmeout
08-24-2008, 05:56 PM
I have e-mailed you a sample of the new file created by the client, as the original is 182mb large.

microbob
08-26-2008, 07:39 PM
FWIW - Over a recent 6k hand sample on Stars I had 4 more hands in PT2 than I did on HEM.
No idea where those 4 hands went and it's not that huge a deal to me but I do kind of wonder where those 4 extra hands went. If this glitch just happens to miss the wrong hand then your W/L can end up being off buy a buy-in or two.