PDA

View Full Version : re fuzz rule report discrepency

RanGoot
07-11-2009, 03:52 AM
Hello HEM people,

re the fuzz rule article.

quoted from the article
Results Analysis for Calling a Flop CBet Raise

Now we go back to the 6 max cash data mined database and see how often people are calling CBet Raises and how that correlates to actual results. To do this on your own database simply go to the player tab, set the appropriate filters (I am setting # players between 4 and 6, No Limit only, Min 5000 hands with a min date of Jan 2007) and set the Report to "Post Flop Actions". From the second drop down choose "Flop as PFR" and we are looking for Bet Call %.
unquote

I ran the report and found some players had a zero or very low bet call percent. Therefore some players are obviously very aware of the Fuzz rule and dont call when their cbets are raised which is obviously valuable to know. I double checked the cbet pop up to see if it includes a stat to show this and it does but the stats dont match the report.
A player in the report with 0% bet call shows up as 50% in the hud pop up, a player with 8% in the report shows up as 42% and so on.

I found the stat under player preferences / continuation bet / fold flop CB vs raise and put it in the hud. The result matches the pop up but not the report.

Am I missing something or is HEM not calculating correctly somewhere. Is there a more correct stat to use that will match the report if it is correct.

Many thanks